Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I would brag and say I'm a great skater, standard and inline, but niggas on here never had a childhood and would ridicule me for it

Those are dope tho. Georgia has a dope skating scene. I recall skating in Augusta in 02 and damn everyone from Atlanta area could skate. I was shocked
Jumped double dutch and you skate, no testosterone flow in your body

Just left the tennis club my game is slowly coming back everything felt good today

Time to increase the intensity moving forward

I’m bored today so I’m driving around my city, I go to three different cities within my city. One thing I notice was, all there are, are stores, restaurants, and bars.

In the entire city, three different parts. The only recreational type place is a bowling alley, Stars and Stripes, That makes me think that, that’s the reason why every event that gets announced down here gets packed.

People want and need something to do because there such a vacancy of shit to do. So I’m thinking a large laser tag area, a skating rink, an automatic batting range similar to top golf, or an indoor go cart place.

One of those business down here would do incredible numbers, they just opened a top golf down here and it’s so packed all the time you gotta reserve space.

I thought a skating rink would be the most feasible and possible, but if betas numbers are right. And Royal if you are saying the upkeep is high. I think I might investigate the automatic batting range instead.
I think all top golfs are like that. Since there are so few, you have to reserve a spot. Maryland has 3 but they are so spaced out in distance. The one in the national harbor stays packed. But they are fun

I think all top golfs are like that. Since there are so few, you have to reserve a spot. Maryland has 3 but they are so spaced out in distance. The one in the national harbor stays packed. But they are fun

They just built one near me and it finally opened last month. Always packed and it’s like $70 from 7pm to close on weekends or something like that

Word. I let him cook though because he was passionate about it

They just built one near me and it finally opened last month. Always packed and it’s like $70 from 7pm to close on weekends or something like that
I try to go only on the weekdays. Good for happy hours and less packed. Tuesdays are half off. But that $70 price tag is only a lot if one person is paying. Usually, I go with a group and we all chip in for they bay reservation.

The letter from Iddin-Sin to Zinu, also known by its technical designation TCL 18 111,[1] is an Old Babylonian letter written by the student Iddin-Sin to his mother Zinu. It is thought to have been written in the city of Larsa in the 18th century BC, around the time of Hammurabi's reign (c. 1792–1750 BC). Disappointed with the quality of the clothes his mother had woven for him with regard to those of his peers, Iddin-Sin in the letter makes various attempts to manipulate his mother into feeling guilty and sending him new clothes. The letter is often cited as a document giving insight into daily life in ancient Mesopotamia and as an example of the unchanging essence of human nature through the ages.

What sort of work are you going to be doing on it? What's your budget?
Not much of anything really. I don’t make shirts anymore but it comes a time where I still need to use that program. It took me damn near 7 hours to create something I know would’ve took me 2-3 if I was able to put it on my work laptop. My home laptop was dragging ASS yesterday and ain’t shit on that laptop really.

Back