Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 years later and tthey still on the same shit...

same fits, same dance moves.

Nothing about that shithole has changed

shoutout class of 07 tho (My class wont on this kinda shit)

Last edited:
I DQ'D out my training. Did some driving around parking lots and shit last night....wasn't good but wasn't terrible. Then tonight they had me on the freeway on the shit. Could never get comfortable with the downshifting and all that. Went on lunch and these niggas talkin bout "when you come back we're gonna hook a trailer up and have you drive around on that 😃"
I said AHT AHT sir wtf. Send me home now. Lmaoooo

Ima be crying when that direct deposit hit next week cuz I won't be seeing another check like from here after just 3 days unless I try out for this again lol

I DQ'D out my training. Did some driving around parking lots and shit last night....wasn't good but wasn't terrible. Then tonight they had me on the freeway on the shit. Could never get comfortable with the downshifting and all that. Went on lunch and these niggas talkin bout "when you come back we're gonna hook a trailer up and have you drive around on that 😃"
I said AHT AHT sir wtf. Send me home now. Lmaoooo

Ima be crying when that direct deposit hit next week cuz I won't be seeing another check like from here after just 3 days unless I try out for this again lol
So you quit?

It was her girlfriend.

this chick is the shit.
We always clicked an aint seen each other in years

But people saying the hug was a bit weird. And too long and too close
Stop playing dumb, you know what you did and how you really feel about that other girl.

And I say this from a place of understanding cause all of us have been there. Accepting it is the only way you avoid it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back