Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't feel comfortable driving with just the tractor. Like my trainer didn't really teach me what I was supposed to be doing with the driving part. Just gave quick overview then handed me the keys...I was like fam...lol.

I was picking it up gradually like from day 1 of driving to day 2 was a huge improvement, but I aint really find the groove to where I felt like I had a handle on it. Even when I was doing ok I still felt iffy. So when he said they throwing a trailer on there I was like nah cut the cameras lololol. If I was feeling unsure with just the tractor, I wasnt gon feel better or at ease with a trailer on there.

And that definitely doesn't sound like the type of job you wanna fucking dive into if you're 'iffy' about it.

I didn't feel comfortable driving with just the tractor. Like my trainer didn't really teach me what I was supposed to be doing with the driving part. Just gave quick overview then handed me the keys...I was like fam...lol.

I was picking it up gradually like from day 1 of driving to day 2 was a huge improvement, but I aint really find the groove to where I felt like I had a handle on it. Even when I was doing ok I still felt iffy. So when he said they throwing a trailer on there I was like nah cut the cameras lololol. If I was feeling unsure with just the tractor, I wasnt gon feel better or at ease with a trailer on there.
Mane git back on the saddle. Watch your mirrors and swing wide. It ain't that bad once you get the hang of it.

Trainin these days is pretty much.. you figure it out smh

Cats crying in the comments soft as hell you play basketball you are getting touched only one clip was a foul
...talking bout hand checking lmao David Stern not walking through that door

S - O - F - T

fam, the entire videos were full of fouls and egregious ones at that

contact is different but dudes was out there getting mauled and not calling it??

this why i dont play pickup no more

He rapping about how you get high blood pressure, diabetes and become infested with parasites. But go ahead eat all that overprocessed gmo meat and high fructose corn syrup shit...😒😒😒😒

He should definitely have next.

Long past time for another big dude to dominate the game.

@King Freeman @rickyrich this accurate?

I thought that Pressa nigga was a dyke, I see why Drake talking bout they blame him for the city s misfortunes

I don't know. These new gen yutes are different. I don't keep up with that shit tbh but I do know alot of those halal gang dudes from the afterhours.

Dead at the british cac saying tory gave megan a "Leggaz" tho. That sent me. He got the Toronto slang down pat lmao.

I don't know. These new gen yutes are different. I don't keep up with that shit tbh but I do know alot of those halal gang dudes from the afterhours.

Dead at the british cac saying tory gave megan a "Leggaz" tho. That sent me. He got the Toronto slang down pat lmao.
LOL shit had me rolling .... dude puts a lot of time and research in his docs tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back