Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop playing dumb, you know what you did and how you really feel about that other girl.

And I say this from a place of understanding cause all of us have been there. Accepting it is the only way you avoid it in the future.
bruh,
It ain’t even like that.

im very close with all her friends.
Just this particular one, I haven’t seen in a few years.
So it was a hug and a lot of I missed you’s.

I see her other friends more. Hugs are the same just not as long and it don’t be me prolonging the greeting.

bruh,
It ain’t even like that.

I see her other friends more. Hugs are the same just not as long and it don’t be me prolonging the greeting.
B143F321-387D-4D9E-A291-A81C9DC1ADC5.gif

Nah, I wasn’t there so I can’t say of course. I’m just saying if there was anything behind it it’s better to acknowledge it within yourself so you don’t repeat it later. Temptation is a mufucka, especially when you have the means to act on it, lol.

When a nigga gives you this kinda advice...
Nah, I wasn’t there so I can’t say of course. I’m just saying if there was anything behind it it’s better to acknowledge it within yourself so you don’t repeat it later. Temptation is a mufucka, especially when you have the means to act on it, lol.

and your reply is this...
I don’t think I like your tone

That's how you know you really wanna fuck...

:really?:

bruh,
It ain’t even like that.

Nigga you know better we learned this shit in our 20s don’t hug no other chick that ain’t your family for too long church hugs. If you can feel her titties you violated

What made you quit?
I didn't feel comfortable driving with just the tractor. Like my trainer didn't really teach me what I was supposed to be doing with the driving part. Just gave quick overview then handed me the keys...I was like fam...lol.

I was picking it up gradually like from day 1 of driving to day 2 was a huge improvement, but I aint really find the groove to where I felt like I had a handle on it. Even when I was doing ok I still felt iffy. So when he said they throwing a trailer on there I was like nah cut the cameras lololol. If I was feeling unsure with just the tractor, I wasnt gon feel better or at ease with a trailer on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back