Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I bet you it came right back for more.

Turtles are not above begging for attention. They crave that shit

Lol, I bet you it came right back for more.

Turtles are not above begging for attention. They crave that shit
OMG...turtles are needy attention whores?!

I thought they were typically cranky and aloof...I guess it's their RBF that made me think that lol

Post the other albums that dropped the same day...maybe the second greatest release date in hip hop history
Whats #1? lot of articles online claiming this is

Sept-29.jpg

I have a red ear slider.... She will splash water all over the place anytime I walk in the room.... Like manically... Even if she just ate
I just Googled them...I see they have the best personalities of the pet turtle world and do get quite animated when their keeper comes around

I see why you said "even if she just ate"...I did read that they get lit when it's time to eat lol

I had no idea...super cute! lol

I just Googled them...I see they have the best personalities of the pet turtle world and do get quite animated when their keeper comes around

I see why you said "even if she just ate"...I did read that they get lit when it's time to eat lol

I had no idea...super cute! lol
She'll eat from my wife's hand. I just shake the shit in there and watch her go crazy

Awww man, tonight when I got home from work, I got out my car and made my way to my door from my drive way. I look up and see a neighbor walking towards me, we make eye contact and she started walking faster…

I became terrified that I would have to talk to her, I walked faster, she walked faster, I walked faster, she walked faster, by the time I reached my door she was in front of my yard, the key wouldn’t open the door, I heard her say something, my heart dropped, I ignored it, open the door, and slammed it close

1632959225691.jpeg
That was some scurry shit!! I almost had to be sociable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back