Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freight driving. They cramming months of information into 13 days. And giving you less than a full day to study and retain what you're gonna be tested on from the previous day. Im on my second 10+ hr day ready to throw the towel in on this shit.

Damn thats rough,😬 whatever you do take it from me dont get inside of your own head...... hopefully they are putting their best foot forward training you.. 😒

Whatever happens you will be fine

My son did some bully shit Monday to this white kid.
The kid had 6 snacks so my son took one and ate it

His response was

“He had more than enough to share and didn’t want to”

Did he bully, take down capitalism or fight against white supremacy in that situation? Lololololol

But naw. I def had to punish him though lol

Freight driving. They cramming months of information into 13 days. And giving you less than a full day to study and retain what you're gonna be tested on from the previous day. Im on my second 10+ hr day ready to throw the towel in on this shit.
Your real training don't start till you get out there by yourself. That's generally how they do the students get you in and get you out as quick as possible

My son did some bully shit Monday to this white kid.
The kid had 6 snacks so my son took one and ate it

His response was

“He had more than enough to share and didn’t want to”

Did he bully, take down capitalism or fight against white supremacy in that situation? Lololololol

But naw. I def had to punish him though lol
He took a snack they take mineral wealth...as far as im concerned it was pre crime intervention..

Minority report😆

Your real training don't start till you get out there by yourself. That's generally how they do the students get you in and get you out as quick as possible
Yea I did some driving tonight and was shit. Lol I did better than I thought I would cuz I have very little experience driving manual let alone a tractor. I was more worried about that than the classroom stuff, but the classroom stuff kickin my ass.

Yea cause it’s when you learning how to do the thing, without having to deal with the shit that comes wit doing the thing.
Interesting way of putting it.

alonzo-mourning.gif

Damn thats rough,😬 whatever you do take it from me dont get inside of your own head...... hopefully they are putting their best foot forward training you.. 😒

Whatever happens you will be fine
I mean...worst comes to worst and I DQ...they putting up another list in a couple weeks and I can start out already ahead at least through the first 3 days. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ima see if I can at least make it through the first week.

Posted some weird anti blackwoman shit in the funny thread
he banned from that thread now

if you see anything else from him like that, lemme know and he gone. No 3 strikes shit no more

the ONLY reason i didnt just clap him is b/c this is the only instance that I know of that he's done this in all the time he has been here. But not going back and forth with niggas about this shit no more.

these young thundercats play ball with their airpods in their ears
🤦🏾‍♂️😆

Back in my day we had the Walkman we didnt have such luxuries. Shit be falling out of their ears they gonna be sick when someone crushes one

Also i wouldn't..

#kidsthesedays

Yea I did some driving tonight and was shit. Lol I did better than I thought I would cuz I have very little experience driving manual let alone a tractor. I was more worried about that than the classroom stuff, but the classroom stuff kickin my ass.
Oh you driving a 10 speed. Honestly if you just gone be driving in the city I doubt you'll be driving a manual all the time.

The I don't watch the news types are the worst

They dont trust the news but they stay championing shady, lying, ill informed, quasi right wingesque free thinkers without an ounce of criticism people don't know how to parse information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back