Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest turn off wit women is when you ask them to do some shit in the bedroom and they ask why. Mean while she can say I wanna sit on ya face reverse cowgirl wit a horse mask on my head…and a guy will be like,…aight

You start em off slow wit cloth pins, get em acclimated, you never go full bdsm. Like even when they say they wit it, and they surprise you wit the outfit, cuffs, ball gag, and whip…when she ain’t neva did it before and wanna show you see down. She ain’t really really ready to get blindfolded, hands cuffed behind her back, throat fucked and slapped while calling her a useless slut….even if they allow it, it’s gonna become an argument the next day

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
You start em off slow wit cloth pins, get em acclimated, you never go full bdsm. Like even when they say they wit it, and they surprise you wit the outfit, cuffs, ball gag, and whip…when she ain’t neva did it before and wanna show you see down. She ain’t really really ready to get blindfolded, hands cuffed behind her back, throat fucked and slapped while calling her a useless slut….even if they allow it, it’s gonna become an argument the next day
Yeah man this ain’t for me

Yeah man this ain’t for me
It ain’t a every sexual encounter type thing..this like, after maybe..three or four weeks of work with no vacation. Finally having the time to really get in yo bag, drinks is had, vices consumed and shit. This ain’t fast food, this a thanksgiving meal. Y’all gone be full on sex for a minute

Took a shower and washed my hair. Got out the shower and I’m drying my hair with the towel, after removing the tower from my face. Glanced at the mirror and thought..lol, oh shit, I do look like mike tomlin

Took a shower and washed my hair. Got out the shower and I’m drying my hair with the towel, after removing the tower from my face. Glanced at the mirror and thought..lol, oh shit, I do look like mike tomlin
Marvin Sapp

Stay off Reddit man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back