Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
fam, the entire videos were full of fouls and egregious ones at that

contact is different but dudes was out there getting mauled and not calling it??

this why i dont play pickup no more
lol i knew you were gonna have something to say
Ill just highlight this portion
Ok the first 5 second was solid defense.. while I think most of the short clip was... that should pass muster anywhere.. but this is street ball basketball is a contact sport there was no hacking just body contact no egregious..🙄 fouls

It was informative. I'll give him that. Seemed to miss the whole east end tho.
Yea I’ve walked up and down TOronto with no care in the world lol didn’t even know they were wilding like that up there .... I’ll be more careful next time... speaking of... are the borders open now? They still doing that 14 days quarantine shit?

Yea I’ve walked up and down TOronto with no care in the world lol didn’t even know they were wilding like that up there .... I’ll be more careful next time... speaking of... are the borders open now? They still doing that 14 days quarantine shit?

Not even sure. I haven't put on the news since the election. I hope not but it's probably open by now.

lol i knew you were gonna have something to say
Ill just highlight this portion
Ok the first 5 second was solid defense.. while I think most of the short clip was... that should pass muster anywhere.. but this is street ball basketball is a contact sport there was no hacking just body contact no egregious..🙄 fouls
I'ma strongly disagree my brotha but it's all good

lol @ the criteria (or lack thereof) for locking quote/unquote............."ignorant threads."

View attachment 658072
This been a long time coming too. You can be cool af at times but you choose to be on some fuck shit most of the time.

You too old to still be on the time you be on. At this stage in your life, you should be looking to inspire people younger than you but you be knee deep in the shit right with em. There's a difference between knowing what to do and acting dumb and you try to marry the two which is dangerous af.

I ain't tryna change you, just give you some game.

I really ain't trying to go back and forth with you about the shit either so as always, take from it what you will

Edit: I hope this was direct enough for you since y'all niggas love to incorrectly call me passive aggressive

Last edited:
This been a long time coming too. You can be cool af at times but you choose to be on some fuck shit most of the time.

You too old to still be on the time you be on. At this stage in your life, you should be looking to inspire people younger than you but you be knee deep in the shit right with em. There's a difference between knowing what to do and acting dumb and you try to marry the two which is dangerous af.

I ain't tryna change you, just give you some game.

I really ain't trying to go back and forth with you about the shit either so as always, take from it what you will

Sheesh @AP2.0 you ain't have to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back