Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was her girlfriend.

this chick is the shit.
We always clicked an aint seen each other in years

But people saying the hug was a bit weird. And too long and too close
Only you know how the hug felt and the intentions behind it. Sounds like in that moment you expressed a feeling of happiness and joy. We all need and want long hugs from friends, family and intimate relationships. Ain't no time limit. It's really just showing your inner feelings of gratitude. Hugging her for a long ass time does not take away any love from your wife...or mean you like her girlfriend in a romantic way. Now if your the type of men that can easily get aroused then naw you betta off giving a church side arm pat.

First reported by @Breezy_Kilroy

Comeback!

Smh, unhealthy af.

giphy.gif

This been a long time coming too. You can be cool af at times but you choose to be on some fuck shit most of the time.

You too old to still be on the time you be on. At this stage in your life, you should be looking to inspire people younger than you but you be knee deep in the shit right with em. There's a difference between knowing what to do and acting dumb and you try to marry the two which is dangerous af.

I ain't tryna change you, just give you some game.

I really ain't trying to go back and forth with you about the shit either so as always, take from it what you will

Edit: I hope this was direct enough for you since y'all niggas love to incorrectly call me passive aggressive

Don't really understand what was said to prompt a response like that.

It was a genuine question.

With all the ignorant threads on this site...........what was it that was so ignorant about that one that prompted you to lock it.....when other threads that are just as (if not more) ignorant.........are still open?

Nothing in your response had anything to do with my question, so yeah.........I think you have been holding onto something for a little bit too long.

Funny thing is, I have no idea what it is.

Do we have some kind of beef that I'm not aware of or something?

Or do you have me mixed up with another poster you've had an exchange with?

If I'm not mistaken, we haven't interacted in months, so.......again....I don't have any idea where this is coming from.

Don't really understand what was said to prompt a response like that.

It was a genuine question.

With all the ignorant threads on this site...........what was it that was so ignorant about that one that prompted you to lock it.....when other threads that are just as (if not more) ignorant.........are still open?

Nothing in your response had anything to do with my question, so yeah.........I think you have been holding onto something for a little bit too long.

Funny thing is, I have no idea what it is.

Do we have some kind of beef that I'm not aware of or something?

Or do you have me mixed up with another poster you've had an exchange with?

If I'm not mistaken, we haven't interacted in months, so.......again....I don't have any idea where this is coming from.
how bout this brah

i'm not everywhere i used to be on this site. It's intentional or whatever but that's beside the point. You point something out that is along the same lines of the one I locked and tag me and watch what happens?

deal?

how bout this brah

i'm not everywhere i used to be on this site. It's intentional or whatever but that's beside the point. You point something out that is along the same lines of the one I locked and tag me and watch what happens?

deal?

I didn't tag you though.

Are mods modding as much as they have in the past?

I see threads in the wrong spots, the record store is going down the drain, Kandy gone, and du hardly post

you as admin say you not everywhere like you used to be so then is anyone actually looking everywhere?
i can only answer for me and that's what I did

read my post again

I did.........before I made the post you just responded to.

Still doesn't make sense because you're not giving any direct answers.

Look, it's Friday.

Maybe you have time for this..........but I don't.

Have a good weekend and we'll pick this up again..........or not.............at another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back