Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm awake. So I'm randomly sittin here watchin this T-Pain Breakfast Club interview on YouTube about his wife and 3sums...

@9min mark

If you watch his Twitch stream...you wouldn't be surprised. His wife cool af.

This a crazy COVID story.

TL:DW - Woman and her husband catch COVID. She gets it bad, so she's kept at the hospital. He seems ok so they send him home with meds. The woman goest through it bad and feels like she's going to die but manages to recover. When she gets home, she finds her husband dead. The doctors say it was due to COVID related complications though they don't know exactly what happened.

This a crazy COVID story.

TL:DW - Woman and her husband catch COVID. She gets it bad, so she's kept at the hospital. He seems ok so they send him home with meds. The woman goest through it bad and feels like she's going to die but manages to recover. When she gets home, she finds her husband dead. The doctors say it was due to COVID related complications though they don't know exactly what happened.

Looks like the only way Covid is gonna end is when it touches every family in some way or another.

Dude at work I was talking about just messaged me saying his dads organs are failing and that he only has hours left.

Also told me his whole fam finally got vaccinated once they saw how bad his dads condition got.

Looks like the only way Covid is gonna end is when it touches every family in some way or another.

Dude at work I was talking about just messaged me saying his dads organs are failing and that he only has hours left.

Also told me his whole fam finally got vaccinated once they saw how bad his dads condition got.

Yeah, there so much back and forth about the particulars of the pandemic that people are kinda ignoring the fact that this disease is traumatizing a lot of people in the way it's taking folks outta here.

So whatever happen to the dude that owned the site

and broads on here was shaming posters for askn questions about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back