Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um....you got another issue bro...

Be free.
I know what the problem is…and i been realized it. It’s something that I never thought would be the case with me cause young me hit whatever was hitting and got a chubby at anything of age with a vagina..ya mean, long as she looked clean and shit, but you get me..

The problem is that I have become very picky, and not even on some conscious shit, on some sub conscious shit. I can look at a woman and With in seconds know I’m not interested in her at all, don’t know why, then I can see another chick and I’m immediately interested in her..like I’m only attracted to very specific women

from what I can decipher from the few times I’ve seen this type of woman based on where I live..

The type is

Natural hair or braids
Short and hippy but not a big ass
Big smile with a somewhat innocent face
A focused demeanor
She can’t be seeming like she wants my attention but at the same time won’t reject it
Jeans and Tee shirt, Sweats and a Tee shirt, or a conservative dress that’s just above the knee
For some reason..a bracelet
An ornament that grabs the attention like very odd earrings, rings, or a choker chain
Moderately done manicured nails

If it ain’t that..the pizzil dont pizzil ..I can’t explain it myself, but fuck fighting it..shit happens like this for a reason right?

Niggas with jobs , how often do you have breaks at ur job? I have 30 minutes each day, Today I took 1 hour , I thought they didnt know but I got caught becuz of meeting today they talk about it. How often do ur cheat on ur breaks?I want to know

real talk I been cheating on my breakover 5 years at the least. Not a whole 30 in one day but a few times like 15 mins over.

Share your pain, big dawg. Let that shit out.

Oh it ain't me. Lol.

My homeboy hit us up in the group chat. Said he sent a message to his son tellin him he was proud of him (not sure what). His baby mama been BLOWING UP his phone. Tried to call him out, but he ignored her calls and dm's. So apparently she's been droppin titangraphs via text non-stop. His son is 18 btw. He posted what she sent...smh.

Took me a minute to scroll thru all that. That shyt ain't healthy man. Bruh been moved on. Got a wife. A family that includes her girls from a previous marriage, plus his boys. But the text came off as if it was more about her, than her son. After all these years...I think she STILL want to be wit him. Pretty much he chose everybody else except her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back