Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm on a Zoom interview panel for a candidate now. The first question to the dude was "What's put you on the job market right now?" His answer is "My company is implementing a vaccine mandate, and I'm looking to get away from companies with such draconian measures."

I'm glad I was muted because I busted out laughing. Our company has a vaccine mandate too. Dude basically disqualified himself with the first answer in the interview.

lol I'm on a Zoom interview panel for a candidate now. The first question to the dude was "What's put you on the job market right now?" His answer is "My company is implementing a vaccine mandate, and I'm looking to get away from companies with such draconian measures."

I'm glad I was muted because I busted out laughing. Our company has a vaccine mandate too. Dude basically disqualified himself with the first answer in the interview.
Gotta respect his honesty lol

White dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back