Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled up behind this guy… bro how are you still driving around with a 2002 tag?

Nevada tags are a bit different. The big number is the month and the year is to the right of it printed vertically. I've been out here 10 years and the shit still throws me off.

iStock-1056410304.jpg

This was me until 2009…

:yikes1:

I got pulled over wit an expired tag AND license. God...Buddha...Mohammed...Osiris...ALL'EM was lookin out for me that day. B/c as soon as the cop came back to my car and told me my shyt was expired...he got a call.

Bruh gave me my license & registration back, said I can go, and then he hauled azzz. WON'T HE DO IT!

I got pulled over wit an expired tag AND license. God...Buddha...Mohammed...Osiris...ALL'EM was lookin out for me that day. B/c as soon as the cop came back to my car and told me my shyt was expired...he got a call.

Bruh gave me my license & registration back, said I can go, and then he hauled azzz. WON'T HE DO IT!

Considering I went from ‘97 to 2001 wit ‘97 tags and then went from ‘02 to ‘09 wit ‘02 tags…I got stories for DAYS…well at least up to my arrest lol

had something similar with me and the wife riding down Boulder Highway to Walmart. I had no license and even my state ID was expired (dmv couldn't figure out why they couldn't renew it). We got pulled over over and I'm trying to explain my situation to the cop, meanwhile a second car pulls up so I'm like "I'm finna go to jail or some shit", they start trying to get my wife to step out the car even though she done told 'em she can't stand or walk, cop walked away with my social and came back less than a minute later like "Y'all are free to go". They got an "all available units" call about some shit that popped off a few blocks behind us.

Yo To Catch a Predator should've been like The Simpsons - they shoulda kept this shit on the air for 30 years. This shit is amazing. And terrifying.

Do you guys think I’m a narcissist?

I’m watching this guy on TikTok that is one and is speaking so other people can recognize it in themselves too.

he be saying shit and I be thinking
1630101552564.jpeg
Hey..I do that too..but then I think I might just be buggin

Last edited:
This was when I was driving down Warren about 15 minutes ago

Flooding in Detroit

For everyone ever in this situation, if you gotta drive through water, the rule is to never let off the gas. Keep pushing shit out. Soon as you come off the gas, the water will enter your exhaust and its over from there.

I want you all...

To live long enough to prove to your ex's that in fact YOU are the reason your babies are so damn cute.

The ultimate revenge.

Yo To Catch a Predator should've been like The Simpsons - they shoulda kept this shit on the air for 30 years. This shit is amazing. And terrifying.

They had problems with the legality of the show. I remember the DA in one county they operated from dropped all charges against every one of the perps they caught. Can't remember the reason and I'm too lazy to look it up.

I do remember the one DA in Texas that got caught up in it himself. Muhfucka blammed himself up when the sheriff came knocking with the camera crew. I think that one also played a big part of why they cancelled it.

Plus there's the whole issue of whether or not it constituted entrapment, plus the group they had doing the work wasn't an actual police organization or deputized or anything like that.

For everyone ever in this situation, if you gotta drive through water, the rule is to never let off the gas. Keep pushing shit out. Soon as you come off the gas, the water will enter your exhaust and its over from there.
Thats not how intakes work...

Go take your hose oft, pull the throttle cable on the throttle body and then reassess your post.

Thats not how intakes work...

Go take your hose oft, pull the throttle cable on the throttle body and then reassess your post.

I aint a car expert fam and not trying to be.

I just been in that very situation. All i know is in that situation, dont let go of the gas.

Gon get your mechanic on though

They had problems with the legality of the show. I remember the DA in one county they operated from dropped all charges against every one of the perps they caught. Can't remember the reason and I'm too lazy to look it up.

I do remember the one DA in Texas that got caught up in it himself. Muhfucka blammed himself up when the sheriff came knocking with the camera crew. I think that one also played a big part of why they cancelled it.

Plus there's the whole issue of whether or not it constituted entrapment, plus the group they had doing the work wasn't an actual police organization or deputized or anything like that.

yep. Now that you mention it, I remember Chris Hansen on a podcast talking about the DA catching the bullet train. Shit was a wrap after that.

sad. Cuz this shit is amazing.

I aint a car expert fam and not trying to be.

I just been in that very situation. All i know is in that situation, dont let go of the gas.

Gon get your mechanic on though
Then you have a serious misunderstanding of what went on.

What you are suggesting results in whats known as Hydro-Locking an engine. Pressing the gas opens the throttle which allows for air to be drawn into the engine. Replace air with water and your oil turns into a thick grey-ish brown sludge that seizes up every internal of your engine block both the upper and lower parts.

Aint no removing the valve cover and hoping the sun dries everything out either. Total rebuild or a total replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back