Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunburn?? Hol'up...black people don't get sunburnt! We soak up the saun rays. BLACK PEOPLE OF ABW....WE GOT AN INFILTRATOR!!!!!!
The quickest way to get shanked is to accuse me of being anything other than Black...even in jest

Stop spreading misinformation...Black people do, indeed, get sunburn

Black people also need to use sunblock when out in the sun

People with more melanin usually don't burn but can, and do, get skin cancer

The quickest way to get shanked is to accuse me of being anything other than Black...even in jest

Stop spreading misinformation...Black people do, indeed, get sunburn

Black people also need to use sunblock when out in the sun

People with more melanin usually don't burn but can, and do, get skin cancer

Aye..AYE...calm yo self down. Ya thug! I was joking! GEESH SCAN! Freaking A! Done threaten a brotha's life and all.

Lol

Aye..AYE...calm yo self down. Ya thug! I was joking! GEESH SCAN! Freaking A! Done threaten a brotha's life and all.

Lol
Lmao...I am not a thug!!! *puts shank back in bra*

Insinuatiing that I'm non-Black is incredibly insulting...annnd you know how it is in these ABW skreets...some 'ignant' MFer is gonna see that shit and run with it

You know I lub you, IP...but I will shank yo ass you do some shit like that again #withlove

Lmao...I am not a thug!!! *puts shank back in bra*

Insinuatiing that I'm non-Black is incredibly insulting...annnd you know how it is in these ABW skreets...some 'ignant' MFer is gonna see that shit and run with it

You know I lub you, IP...but I will shank yo ass you do some shit like that again #withlove

I...I sorry Scan. Plz forgive me...*goes to give hug*...
7JiH.gif

Wait that might be too creepy. Lemme do that again...
hug-monsterinc.gif

yep. Now that you mention it, I remember Chris Hansen on a podcast talking about the DA catching the bullet train. Shit was a wrap after that.

sad. Cuz this shit is amazing.

The most amazing shit to see was the one muhfucka that got caught up twice.

Plus, the sheer breadth of dudes trying to fuck kids. A rabbi, priest, firefighter, DA, one dude married with young daughters of his own, a former cop, a detective... Plus every race was present. Shit was crazy.

Sunburn?? Hol'up...black people don't get sunburnt! We soak up the saun rays. BLACK PEOPLE OF ABW....WE GOT AN INFILTRATOR!!!!!!
I got sun burned the first time in my life. I went tubbing last month. The water was shallow due to lack of rain. I was in that river for like 5-6 hours. We should have been done in 3hrs. I felt no pain. Didnt even know I got burnt. Dead skin just started peeling a few days later. Im a darker brown .

Lol I'm bout tired of seeing this tic tok dance.. but A+ for changing it up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back