Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody ever use laser ship? or had a retailer ship thru laser ship?

Never heard of them. You getting something sent by them?

I ordered a bunch of cleaning supplies from Walmart like right before Christmas and they used Lasership

I was confused b/c I'd ordered from Walmeezy several times before and they always shipped via FedEx

I'd never even heard of Lasership at that point so I Googled and got scared b/c they have horrible reviews lol

But my stuff came on time w/no issues

I ordered a bunch of cleaning supplies from Walmart like right before Christmas and they used Lasership

I was confused b/c I'd ordered from Walmeezy several times before and they always shipped via FedEx

I'd never even heard of Lasership at that point so I Googled and got scared b/c they have horrible reviews lol

But my stuff came on time w/no issues

Yeah their reviews are horrible

I have no scans since the 21st

778AF226-A76B-4285-ACCC-8EF389BE6766.png

Yes, and I don't know how they are still in business. They stole my packages, not once, but twice. Their customer service is non-existent, too. Fuck that company.

Yes, and I don't know how they are still in business. They stole my packages, not once, but twice. Their customer service is non-existent, too. Fuck that company.

After researching them, I honestly think they either steal the packages and/or dont deliever the packages but mark as delivered to increase their independent daily revenue. unlike amazon, Lasership delivery drivers are paid by the package.

4F10347A-B1C8-40A1-AA24-4CF7522D772C.jpeg

AB0B6971-E989-466A-BD1F-35354EF77DE6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back