Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case make everybody pay $200. I can maybe see like a $25 increase for those who not vaccinated but yo like mad people who aren't vaccinated are asymptomatic and don't need a vaccine to build up immunity. Does the vaccine make you not contagious?

True, but the people that are getting vaccinated have taken the most precaution they can to avoid getting sick and spreading the disease. The unvaccinated people are catching he surcharge because they are choosing to operate at a higher risk. I'm not saying that I agree with it, but something like this isn't really unprecedented.

Don't nobody over here know about air brakes and coupling trailers lol

I'm tryna read aloud and hope that sticks
Look for it on Reddit, communities on Reddit looooooove to get into detail on shit they into. Not just the detail, but stories about shit that speak on occurrences with the detail

but I feel your pain..I be over thinking what part of this shit am I supposed to absolutely remember, so I end up retaining nothing while trying to retain everything

Also @shutupGabi ..I hate to feel like I’m telling you what to do, and you may already do this..

when I take notes, instead of putting the meaning of shit in the language noted, I put it in terms that makes sense to me..

so when learning about the brain..it says the central nervous system has two parts the brain and the spinal cord, it’s the seat of memory and consciousness as well as perception and voluntary action and blah blah blah

but basically

central nervous system is made up of the brain and spinal cord, and it houses all of the sensory input and distribution systems

the former description definitely ain’t sticking in my brain, the one I wrote puts it in laments terms, ima remember that shit

Also @shutupGabi ..I hate to feel like I’m telling you what to do, and you may already do this..

when I take notes, instead of putting the meaning of shit in the language noted, I put it in terms that makes sense to me..

so when learning about the brain..it says the central nervous system has two parts the brain and the spinal cord, it’s the seat of memory and consciousness as well as perception and voluntary action and blah blah blah

but basically

central nervous system is made up of the brain and spinal cord, and it houses all of the sensory input and distribution systems

the former description definitely ain’t sticking in my brain, the one I wrote puts it in laments terms, ima remember that shit
This the edible talking but you know…you a smart guy man

Yo studying after the age of 25 is fuckin WILD. I just read like 5 sections, took notes and errything and aint retain a dayum word.

Wtf.
Check out a program called Anki. It's basically a flash card program, but it's super customizable and it works like a charm. It uses a learning concept called "spaced repetition", which is amazing for long term retention. I wish I had it back in grade school, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back