Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the people that are getting vaccinated have taken the most precaution they can to avoid getting sick and spreading the disease. The unvaccinated people are catching he surcharge because they are choosing to operate at a higher risk. I'm not saying that I agree with it, but something like this isn't really unprecedented.

The underline is not fully true. People vaccinated are starting to come outside more. A lot of people vaccinated feel more comfortable being around crowds. A lot of them dont fear being hospitalized anymore. Thus still potentially spreading the disease.

The underline is not fully true. People vaccinated are starting to come outside more. A lot of people vaccinated feel more comfortable being around crowds. A lot of them dont fear being hospitalized anymore. Thus still potentially spreading the disease.

Yes, that's true, but everyone is doing that. While the vaccine doesn't make it impossible to catch COVID. It makes it hard to contract the the disease, it lowers the viral count for people who have contracted the disease making it harder to spread, and it lessens the chance of severe effects from the disease.

So what I was saying is that people who have been vaccinated have taken a step that reduces the likelihood of outbreaks and deaths from COVID for people working together. That in turn lowers liability for companies that are bringing workers back. The people who choose not to get vaccinated haven't done that, so it's not crazy that these companies would put it on those people to shoulder the burden of that liability.

I loved being in a transport!!, passenger not driver. Denver Colorado was the nicest, farthest state I saw. Fargo was so cold it snapped the brake lines when trying to jack the trailer into this tiny ass parking lot up to this loading dock. Scariest was driving on the Coquihalla Highway, British Columbia during the winter during a snow storm.

I loved being in a transport!!, passenger not driver. Denver Colorado was the nicest, farthest state I saw. Fargo was so cold it snapped the brake lines when trying to jack the trailer into this tiny ass parking lot up to this loading dock. Scariest was driving on the Coquihalla Highway, British Columbia during the winter during a snow storm.
Seeeeee thats the shit I'm not tryna deal with lol

Yea 😬

I'm only being tested on certain parts, but shit is ass lol. I heard from a few ppl that have done it already that the test easy, but I'd rather be overestimate it than underestimate.
Good morning Gabi

Don't put so much pressure on yourself babe...that'll just raise your anxiety levels

Make flashcards...do like you said earlier and read aloud. I would repeat what was on the flashcard three times before I flipped it over and moved on to the next one...that helped me retain the info

Relax...you got this!

#breathe #focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back