Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

So wait even if you don't get sick you still gotta pay? Just say if you get infected and go to the hospital we ain't covering it. Everybody immune system is not weak or got underlying conditions. Basically paying to not take the vaccine....makes no sense.

So wait even if you don't get sick you still gotta pay? Just say if you get infected and go to the hospital we ain't covering it. Everybody immune system is not weak or got underlying conditions. Basically paying to not take the vaccine....makes no sense.
Well if you work at an airport or on an actual plane that has thousands of ppl people interacting with another and if you aren’t vaccinated it’s considered a health risk imo

They can’t say we gonna fire you if you don’t get the vaccine but apparently they can be like yeahhhhh we gonna have to take this out for insurance purposes..

Man I’ve changed so much, and then shit happen sometimes where all of my work and shit be ringing off in my head, don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it…cause I know if I do it, it won’t be moderate, ima go full batshit..

and then there be those times where the alarms are ringing, don’t do it..but that shit bubble so much that my teeth fucking itch…

then I just fucking do it..before I’d feel guilty..the funny shit about the work, is I now feel justified..ion know if that’s a good or bad thing

Don’t make it a competition..that’s why they doing what they doing. People like ain’t Vaxxers pic a side in issues and are willing to go down with the ship offa principle
I hope they go the extra mile with it, add a vax tax credit, make a vax filter on dating apps, put a vax express lane in grocery stores, replace black Friday with vax Friday etc.

I wanna see folks heated

It's basically like COVID insurance, and just like every other form of insurance, you pay it whether you ever need it or not.

Well if you work at an airport or on an actual plane that has thousands of ppl people interacting with another and if you aren’t vaccinated it’s considered a health risk imo

They can’t say we gonna fire you if you don’t get the vaccine but apparently they can be like yeahhhhh we gonna have to take this out for insurance purposes..

I hear you but extra $200 a month. Them baggage handlers, people with the flashlights directing planes are not dealing with the general public. Let me see if Delta got any connections to these vaccines 🤔. Like it seems like the benefits department said something to the likes of we got to many ppl filing claims and we can't cover all this we think the easy solution make them pay more money up front. Covid should be treated like a underlying condition. If you get any other life threatening condition you don't pay extra up front cus you didn't get vaccinated or take preventative measures. Like talk to the insurance companies and have the underwriters update they shit.

The conspiracy theorists in me is like who putting money in Delta pockets to push vaccinations.

I hear you but extra $200 a month. Them baggage handlers, people with the flashlights directing planes are not dealing with the general public. Let me see if Delta got any connections to these vaccines 🤔. Like it seems like the benefits department said something to the likes of we got to many ppl filing claims and we can't cover all this we think the easy solution make them pay more money up front. Covid should be treated like a underlying condition. If you get any other life threatening condition you don't pay extra up front cus you didn't get vaccinated or take preventative measures. Like talk to the insurance companies and have the underwriters update they shit.

The conspiracy theorists in me is like who putting money in Delta pockets to push vaccinations.
lol yeah but baggage handlers and ground crew can interact with co workers who will interact with other ppl working at the airport who interact with travelers

could be a deeper darker link though lol

😈

It's basically like COVID insurance, and just like every other form of insurance, you pay it whether you ever need it or not.
In that case make everybody pay $200. I can maybe see like a $25 increase for those who not vaccinated but yo like mad people who aren't vaccinated are asymptomatic and don't need a vaccine to build up immunity. Does the vaccine make you not contagious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back