Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently masks are mandated now. They sued Abbott. I don’t keep up with it but i got word about it this morning.
Ri-damn-diculous

Had to sue that bitch

Scust

Texas Supreme Court temporarily allows school mask mandates to remain

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton and Gov. Greg Abbott wanted the high court to disallow mask mandates in Texas school districts. Justices dismissed their request on a technicality, without issuing a ruling on their legal arguments.

For cities, counties and school districts that have defied Gov. Greg Abbott by issuing mask mandates in public schools, the Thursday ruling is a victory on a technicality: The high court left in place a Travis County judge’s temporary restraining orders against Abbott’s ban on mask mandates. The court’s order cited a provision that typically requires matters to go to an appellate court before it reaches the state's highest civil court.

Look how cool the cover of my book is
231834E1-E15A-4F4F-BF52-87A702122E7E.jpeg

$105 dollars just for it to arrive with a code that allows me to get the online copy. Why not give people the fuckin option off top. I’m just gonna resale this shit at the end of class cause I ain’t gone use it

My son came into my room saying these words Eat the booty ,Slap the booty over and over. I immediately say excuse me what are you talking about? He goes its talking about money, see its a song 🎵 and it's puppets, totally kid appropriate mom, there's no bad words. I say don't ever say that again son. He thinks it's funny. I have a love hate relationship with youtube and him being able to be on youtube

ROFL

but hey ain’t no diff than little girls running around singing Britney Spears hit me baby one more time

Look how cool the cover of my book is
View attachment 624683

$105 dollars just for it to arrive with a code that allows me to get the online copy. Why not give people the fuckin option off top. I’m just gonna resale this shit at the end of class cause I ain’t gone use it

quick research and it’s $20 online… so why pay $105?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back