Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned the hard way that these mf companies absolutely look for shit. And they got covert undercover employees doing they dirty work. I don't friend people from my current company on any personal internet accounts (ig, Facebook, Twitter). We can connect on LinkedIn. And I absolutely don't post shit about work on my personal stuff. Like if I do post something or what I use to post was my travels. Like me in the airport or basic shit that you cant pull anything from and make any negative assumptions.

Long time ago my manager calls me into his office and is like you gotta take down the video on your Facebook page. It's not a good look for the company. It was a video of me and three other employees playing ping pong in the break room. Like yall got this shit for us. Apparently some brown nose ass guy who was friends on Facebook with one of the other people saw the shit and felt upper management needed to be aware. They then sent out email communication saying "perks" could be removed if not used properly lol.

I greatly disliked that guy....he even had the company logo tattooed on his arm( in permanent ink). Dude was a snitch 😤. Like come to me...that going to management shit 😑 😒. #fucking #tattletale

I learned the hard way that these mf companies absolutely look for shit. And they got covert undercover employees doing they dirty work. I don't friend people from my current company on any personal internet accounts (ig, Facebook, Twitter). We can connect on LinkedIn. And I absolutely don't post shit about work on my personal stuff. Like if I do post something or what I use to post was my travels. Like me in the airport or basic shit that you cant pull anything from and make any negative assumptions.

Long time ago my manager calls me into his office and is like you gotta take down the video on your Facebook page. It's not a good look for the company. It was a video of me and three other employees playing ping pong in the break room. Like yall got this shit for us. Apparently some brown nose ass guy who was friends on Facebook with one of the other people saw the shit and felt upper management needed to be aware. They then sent out email communication saying "perks" could be removed if not used properly lol.

I greatly disliked that guy....he even had the company logo tattooed on his arm( in permanent ink). Dude was a snitch 😤. Like come to me...that going to management shit 😑 😒. #fucking #tattletale
Heaven forbid people see a company that has perks for their staff, wouldn't want to attact new employees or anything

Lol...even if it wasn't blocked why would you want your search history, personal sites and what not available for them to see. I get it....you may not care. But some companies absolutely look at what is being accessed on they computers and or VPN network. Be careful out here.

Im always paranoid that my job can see what I do on my phone and laptop cause its on the same wifi as my work laptop.

Im not ready to explain mother daughter fuck team videos to HR

Im always paranoid that my job can see what I do on my phone and laptop cause its on the same wifi as my work laptop.

Im not ready to explain mother daughter fuck team videos to HR
Incognito mode on your 📱 please sir, i need for you to stay gainfully employeed. Lol its kinda like wearing two condoms 😅

Damn it Lil Duke got shot up... some saying he holding on to life others saying he already gone

being a Chicago rapper gotta be the most dangerous job in America

My son came into my room saying these words Eat the booty ,Slap the booty over and over. I immediately say excuse me what are you talking about? He goes its talking about money, see its a song 🎵 and it's puppets, totally kid appropriate mom, there's no bad words. I say don't ever say that again son. He thinks it's funny. I have a love hate relationship with youtube and him being able to be on youtube

Yea incognito is really just for blocking your browser history lol

Your ISP knows what you look at and if you looking at something at work...they know it too
That was always the funniest question I would get when I was working in cable. Can y’all see what I been doing online. Like…yea, but none of us give a fuck. In fact, we all hate you all so so so much, the last thing we wanna do is think about what you’re doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back