Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should’ve gotten vaccinated. I have to quarantine because I was in close contact with someone who tested positive. I am pissed!

Damn. Hopefully they didnt transmit it to you. Smh

You gotta isolate for 14 days or are they on something different?

Then they making me use MY SICK days.

That’s fucked up…my job tried that shit early on in tha pandemic last year…I used up all my vacation time fuckin’ wit’ them….but I didn’t give a fuck lol…I didn’t trust any of them muthafuckas so anytime somebody was sick…covid or not…I took off a few days lol

But now they pay us if somebody in our house has it or we come in contact at tha job…but they countered this with contact tracing…so we walk around wit’ badges at work that turn red if you get within 6 ft of somebody…if you stand there for over 15 mins straight then they can say you weren’t practicing social distancing…these assholes would stand close to each other for like 10 mins….break tha 6ft and get back close…smh I hate them…niggaz know don’t even come back near my area

Ohh ohh and if you page me to call you don’t talk slick bout nobody cuz you going on speaker…ion touch no fuckin’ phone receivers no mo’ either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back