Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
68C361B7-12E8-4CF2-A906-4FD90C8004DB.jpeg
I never really noticed when I was a kid. Maybe around 1.90 or something. There’s movies and shows that showed 99 cents but I’m not sure that was after 1989

Yea 😬

I'm only being tested on certain parts, but shit is ass lol. I heard from a few ppl that have done it already that the test easy, but I'd rather be overestimate it than underestimate.
Take the free online practice test. They are the same questions word for word as the real one.

Lol. I was wondering how ling it was gonna be before you was like 'Fuck is this nigga talking about?'.

Na, I was just curious. When people ask questions like that or bring that up, I always wonder about their upbringing and where they live. Then I remembered reading somewhere that, even today, Dallas is one of the most segregated cities in America. I grew up in East Atlanta. Unless you got out of your way to befriend white folks, shit just don't happen, based on proximity. Nothing but black people in my area, at all my schools, etc, etc, etc.

But now I live in Cal, and I imagine that if I was raised out here - depending on the area - it'd be hard to NOT at least be associates or close aquantances with some white folks, just based on proximity. Again, unless you make the conscious effort not to.

I say all that to say...nothing. I was just curious.

Lol. I was wondering how ling it was gonna be before you was like 'Fuck is this nigga talking about?'.

Na, I was just curious. When people ask questions like that or bring that up, I always wonder about their upbringing and where they live. Then I remembered reading somewhere that, even today, Dallas is one of the most segregated cities in America. I grew up in East Atlanta. Unless you got out of your way to befriend white folks, shit just don't happen, based on proximity. Nothing but black people in my area, at all my schools, etc, etc, etc.

But now I live in Cal, and I imagine that if I was raised out here - depending on the area - it'd be hard to NOT at least be associates or close aquantances with some white folks, just based on proximity. Again, unless you make the conscious effort not to.

I say all that to say...nothing. I was just curious.

I was born and raised in New Orleans and I can honestly say I didn't have one white friend back there.

I'm not from Texas. But Blacks, Whites and Latinos are among each other EVERYWHERE except Highland Park lol. The stats my say its segregated but I don't really see like that in most of the cities out here

When I got to Texas I did have a few white friends and a few non black Latinos here that I used to rock with. Still from time to time me and my Latinos friends hang out but the last time I talked to the white dudes I used to hang with was YEARS ago. One did comment on a IG post of mine but we don't even have each other contact information.

I work with white folks and mingle when we are in the same spaces but I wouldn't consider them my friend at all and that's not on purpose but it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back