Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 69 and Blueface are negotiating a 20 million bag for one of them Triller fights?

no wonder Wack done sold his soul out here lol

I'm sorry I keep forgetting you from another dimension.

I'll act accordingly moving forward
Nah, people that raised me around that time didn’t do gov assistance, and even if they did. I was a kid, and that woulda been considered grown folk business at the time. Rationally there’s no reason I shoulda know what welfare was and that welfare paid on the 1st and 15th. My friends and I lived in poverty, niggaz didn’t even wanna be seen with food stamps. We didn’t exactly break down the financials of being broke. Didn’t even know we was broke, I didn’t know what the projects was looked at as until I was in 9th grade and I grew up in the projects. Figure folk who’s that aware of their circumstances that young wake up errrday dreading being black.

Nah, people that raised me around that time didn’t do gov assistance, and even if they did. I was a kid, and that woulda been considered grown folk business at the time. Rationally there’s no reason I shoulda know what welfare was and that welfare paid on the 1st and 15th. My friends and I lived in poverty, niggaz didn’t even wanna be seen with food stamps. We didn’t exactly break down the financials of being broke. Didn’t even know we was broke, I didn’t know what the projects was looked at as until I was in 9th grade and I grew up in the projects. Figure folk who’s that aware of their circumstances that young wake up errrday dreading being black.
I don't mean this as an insult as you've been pretty open about your upbringing but man you were...idk if sheltered is the word but I just find it odd that as an adult, you are just being exposed to a ton of things that many of us here had in common with our upbringings

I don't mean this as an insult as you've been pretty open about your upbringing but man you were...idk if sheltered is the word but I just find it odd that as an adult, you are just being exposed to a ton of things that many of us here had in common with our upbringings
Lol..I didn’t have parents bruh, I was outside playing ball, riding bikes, humping girls, and watching power rangers and shit..I was living life instead of contemplating it. Like when niggaz in songs talking bout hitting the block to help mama pay bills…that’s a nigga of aware of the fact that he poor. I been around poverty for so long I assumed everybody was as poor as me. The reason I mentioned 9th grade is cause that’s high school.

highschool was the first time I was around other kids that had other economical statuses. But y’all niggaz neva had to eat rice and ketchup for dinner and it shows..

And I didn’t say I didn’t know 1st of the month was about welfare and just found out. I was saying when it first came out I was 13 and I didn’t know that it was about welfare

Lol..I remember I found out my friends moms was a hooker that also sold weed. Before I found out, I always wondered why she had a red light in her room that illuminated at night. But..when I found out she sold weed…lol

I knocked on the door, broad day..in the middle of the afternoon like..”I’d like one dime bag please”…

lol..she opened the door wide,..looked left, looked right..looked at me..and said “who told you I sold weed”..I told her my friends name..she was like “ain’t no weed here lil boy, take yo ass home”

I walked away wondering why she wouldn’t sell me a dime bag..

if I was anything, I was over confident and oblivious

And I didn’t say I didn’t know 1st of the month was about welfare and just found out. I was saying when it first came out I was 13 and I didn’t know that it was about welfare
Same thing brah. I knew it the second I heard the chrous watching it on "the box" fifty leven times a day

Lol..I didn’t have parents bruh, I was outside playing ball, riding bikes, humping girls, and watching power rangers and shit..I was living life instead of contemplating it. Like when niggaz in songs talking bout hitting the block to help mama pay bills…that’s a nigga of aware of the fact that he poor. I been around poverty for so long I assumed everybody was as poor as me. The reason I mentioned 9th grade is cause that’s high school.

highschool was the first time I was around other kids that had other economical statuses. But y’all niggaz neva had to eat rice and ketchup for dinner and it shows..
I did all this and still knew the first of the month was about food stamps b 🤷🏾‍♂️

Same thing brah. I knew it the second I heard the chrous watching it on "the box" fifty leven times a day
Guess I just didn’t care…

know what’s funny, I knew of gay people since forever..I knew this lesbian chick that affectionately called herself a dike..so I never saw dike was a insult. So one day I’m walking down the street and my cousin runs up to me and says, did you hear that snoop said dude mama look like a frisco dike..and I’m like..so?

he gave me the krs face..and asked if I knew what a dike was and I’m like yea..

I just didn’t see the insult..like, I know a dike..she cool people, what’s wrong with being a dike?

Like..that’s how I thought when I was kid..I guess I just didn’t give a fuck about shit like most niggaz..to this day still dont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back