Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol..I didn’t have parents bruh, I was outside playing ball, riding bikes, humping girls, and watching power rangers and shit..I was living life instead of contemplating it. Like when niggaz in songs talking bout hitting the block to help mama pay bills…that’s a nigga of aware of the fact that he poor. I been around poverty for so long I assumed everybody was as poor as me. The reason I mentioned 9th grade is cause that’s high school.

highschool was the first time I was around other kids that had other economical statuses. But y’all niggaz neva had to eat rice and ketchup for dinner and it shows..

Bruh o didn’t know that song was about food stamps thought it was about rent

Bruh o didn’t know that song was about food stamps thought it was about rent
These niggaz was picking roaches out their cereal bruh..

the funniest shit I heard 50 cent say and the reason I liked 50 and Gunit so much is that them niggaz came from the same environment as most niggaz but didn’t speak on it from a view of weakness

When he waa dissing Wu and said them niggaz making songs about picking roaches out their cereal ..I laughed so hard cause that’s exactly how I viewed them niggaz and finally someone else was saying it

I don’t care to know your exact age. But I know ain’t no way you just knew that song was about welfare and shit

You cared enough to tell me what I didn't know in 94 and assumed I was 7.

Again, did you niggas see the damn video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back