Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
She foul as hell. You lay the cards on the table if he cool with it then you good if not then move on. But ummmmm they/he/she don't get to call people homophobic or transphobic for what just went on. Cause If he beat her ass up then it'll be whole new problem

You will still considered Transphobic bevy if you dont continue to date her you don’t believe she is a real woman. So that means you’re transphobic.

That’s what’s I see it when they are explaining it.

You lied to that person from the jump so they started off on the wrong foot

To me and you, yes.

but to that community mostly (from where I see online and what my gay coworker say) it’s not a lie because they consider themselves real women.

IDK I be getting lost with all the rules these days.

from this to the words and phrases I use that changed Lololololol

To me and you, yes.

but to that community mostly (from where I see online and what my gay coworker say) it’s not a lie because they consider themselves real women.

Nah they couldn't make me wear that jacket. And that line of thinking that they doing almost justify them getting beat up.

@Big Lurko

giphy.gif

Had a friend in middleschool/highschool that did synchronized swimming. Same girl I pushed off this small shed onto a mattress below cuz she was too scared to jump down 8/9 feet. Anyway, her older sister was a easy dime, all the best genes went into making that baby. My friend, the second baby, poor girl looked like a ugly pug that got kicked a few times. Why does life do that shit?

women just as horny as men..u gotta figure..duke walking around that joint wit a joint..most of them chicks ain’t had sex wit a real dick in years…that shit is as much currency as it would be for a FTM transgender person in a male jail..

cept them chicks can’t just take the dick like dudes would just take the pussy..eargo..that dick is for barter
:js4:

To me and you, yes.

Funny thing is they only "believe they are real women" untiil they get mad...then it's "suck my dick"..."I'm still a man I will beatcho ass"..."I'ma out you and tell everybody you phucking with me"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back