Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about how strongly women hold on to their youth with makeup, surgery, etc.

Betty White starred in a show about being an old woman when I was 8 years old. 30 years later, she’s still alive..so that means she actively played an old woman

Think about how strongly women hold on to their youth with makeup, surgery, etc.

Betty White starred in a show about being an old woman when I was 8 years old. 30 years later, she’s still alive..so that means she actively played an old woman
Yea man...yea...

This kid done asked me bout 12 questions back-to-back and called my name at least 30 times since I've been up. He just hissed at me when I told him to hold on and let me read an email from work.
fdp8st53y3t31.gif

I wish I went more when it was open

I went 1 time when it was Jazzland.

I used to love theme parks but I can’t rock with them anymore and if I do go I got like 2-3 coasters in me before I get that throw up feeling. And I think that shit more mental lol

But I love water parks.

What’s up this new phase with folks posting their “sneaky links” or their bf/gf “sneaky links”

I hate to use this phrase but “clout chasing” is out of control now.

What’s up this new phase with folks posting their “sneaky links” or their bf/gf “sneaky links”

I hate to use this phrase but “clout chasing” is out of control now.
😄
Dwayne you have been cracking me up lately...you ain't here for nunna this "new" shit! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back