Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate how Gen Z took the world dub and added a whole new meaning to it.

:cry:
I can’t keep up. Pretty soon my son gon be talking and ima have to google everything he’s telling me

Still can't get fact straight, even when they're his own...
Still can't get fact straight, even when they're his own...

Back to the shadows this colonizer, Karen, white supremacy upholder go.

also had my facts correct. You literally said you had me on ignore so I put your dog smelling, no leg washing ass back on ignore.

Matter of fact I ain’t gon out you on ignore.

Ima come for you often though since you wanna say some slick shit again

also had my facts correct. You literally said you had me on ignore so I put your dog smelling, no leg washing ass back on ignore.
That was unnecessary. All she did was say you couldn’t get your facts straight and you went full @Hellczar jr on her.

See, you don't fucking read. I said I took off ignore and regret it. You make up your own narratives to suit your arguments. The lashing out you're doing just cuz some bozo ass Canadian doesn't like you're mind is outta balance.

See, you don't fucking read. I said I took off ignore and regret it. You make up your own narratives to suit your arguments. The lashing out you're doing just cuz some bozo ass Canadian doesn't like you're mind is outta balance.
I don’t interact with you or attack your beliefs. Talking bout I sap your energy

But posters that advocate for you you kind to be murdered don’t sap your energy.

Don’t talk to me. Don’t even know why you quoted me to even say some slick shit AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back