Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristin Luehrs better get her ass back in the studio.

She's been the traffic lady for CBS6 for the past few years.

She got pregnant and had a kid last year, and they were letting her do the traffic from home for a while.

Well, something changed Wednesday.

She was in the studio............and then she left prior to the show ending.

Since then, this younger..........better looking woman has been doing the traffic.

Previously she was just reporting on stories in the street.

They've been lenient with her since she was pregnant and after she had the kid, but I guess it's gotten to a point now where they're saying:

"It's time to get your ass back in the studio."

Everybody else has to come to work, there shouldn't be special exceptions for her.

I'm thinking maybe that some of her co-workers started complaining about it.

Time for her to snap back to reality.

I mean, who the hell does she think she is?

Nikki Dee Ray???

Kobe wtf clip.gif

Okay yall.

So last week my family caught COVID. My boys went through it and my family this week. She still sick and really can’t do anything and feeling like shit. My mom had it last week and had in the bed for a few days.

I got the vaccine and I been feeling normal since everybody else was feeling terrible. I guess it’s working….

Okay yall.

So last week my family caught COVID. My boys went through it and my family this week. She still sick and really can’t do anything and feeling like shit. My mom had it last week and had in the bed for a few days.

I got the vaccine and I been feeling normal since everybody else was feeling terrible. I guess it’s working….
Bless up that it continues to be what sounds like minor complications with the Virus

Know what’s funny, before I really was on the internet and a gunit fan, and game dropped. I didn’t like game cause his bars was all over the place with no cohesiveness and he named dropped to much. Was 2 songs into his first album and got sick of that shit right away.

So I thought it was real funny when I actually got on the internet and found that mad other people thought the same shit. And that’s why I started posting in the reason..funny how that shit happen..now we here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back