Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t watch germs whole video. I seen a dude come in and start hitting the chick and blood and turned it off. Either way, whether they was beating each other up or not.

both scenarios had women getting beat on. That’s not what’s up. And no this ain’t me saying it’s okay for men to get beat either.
The funny part was after the fight, they worked together to clean up the blood and shit. They are toxic, that’s what’s funny, not the fight

@Alle'Oop she dont care!! She made me feel bad about a hypothetical thing I did..... she don't play that shit!
Its funny cause from her perspective it’s just domestic abuse from the female side of things. So I get where she coming from, but that was not even in my mind when I posted it cause I was on a whole other context. But seeing the objections, I get why they feel a way. At the same time, I feel like I built up enough goodwill for it to be seen like..I ain’t laughing at DV

Its funny cause from her perspective it’s just domestic abuse from the female side of things. So I get where she coming from, but that was not even in my mind when I posted it cause I was on a whole other context. But seeing the objections, I get why they feel a way. At the same time, I feel like I built up enough goodwill for it to be seen like..I ain’t laughing at DV
I didn't laugh anymore than that couple did

Mac books expensive as fuck and a lot of times have compatibility issues with software. Or at least that was the experience of someone I know

That's strange if someone's child texted me who I wasn't really close to. I'd probably wonder how the hell they got my number

My real black women that’s the mother of civilization needs to be protected at all cost and have their own safe spaces.

I need muthfuckas to leave my real black queens alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back