Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t bout Allergens jus Calling out hypocrisy that’s all... how u laugh at one thing and be mad at the same thing
There's no hypocrisy. Two people fighting, making up and cleaning an elevator together while Nirvana is playing in the background is different than a post of women talking about getting beaten to the point of miscarriage.

There's no hypocrisy. Two people fighting, making up and cleaning an elevator together while Nirvana is playing in the background is different than a post of women talking about getting beaten to the point of miscarriage.
So should it not be discussed or just not on ABW?

I didn’t watch germs whole video. I seen a dude come in and start hitting the chick and blood and turned it off. Either way, whether they was beating each other up or not.

both scenarios had women getting beat on. That’s not what’s up. And no this ain’t me saying it’s okay for men to get beat either.

So should it not be discussed or just not on ABW?
It killed the vibe, that's literally all people are trying to tell you. The shit you posted killed the vibe. Bringing up rules and shit, whether or not it's necessary, it's inconsequential. The other post was funny, dark, but funny. Your post was just dark.

I didn’t watch germs whole video.
How we know the white chick wasn't preggo 🤔
giphy.gif

You didn't even watch the whole video at that point, though? Context matters, it was the reason I even laughed in the first place.
what context do I need when it’s a woman getting her ass beat. I seen a bitch get beat the fuck up. Idgaf if she held her own. I don’t give a fuck if she beat his ass back.

she was still getting hit on. Ain’t shit funny bout it to me. Just say you like dark shit And let it be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back