Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the shadows this colonizer, Karen, white supremacy upholder go.

also had my facts correct. You literally said you had me on ignore so I put your dog smelling, no leg washing ass back on ignore.
1626470517932.gif

this is not how we talk to women

tenor.gif

Welp in my years of posting with ba this might be the first time seeing her be disliked
What!? Kai didn't like me, Red(if anyone remembers her) didn't like me, sixsicksins tolerated me, some guy I can't recall his name anymore publicly said he hated my ass, it's been and are people.....

If we both adults, we can squash it where it started. The people need resolution.
Screenshot_20210716-194121_Samsung Internet.jpg

To my knowledge you've done nothing to me directly or indirectly with any malicious intent and for that you're a great human. I do apologize my true feelings about how our minds clash came out in such a hateful way that made you react the way you did. I'm sorry I cannot 'handle' your mind, that is my short coming, not yours.

What!? Kai didn't like me, Red(if anyone remembers her) didn't like me, sixsicksins tolerated me, some guy I can't recall his name anymore publicly said he hated my ass, it's been and are people.....
Sure that didn't have to do with u being white instead of your personality?
I think I vaguely remember kai not liking u....u prolly were too honest about something or went against established girl codes on the ic which u were often guilty of doing

If we both adults, we can squash it where it started. The people need resolution.
View attachment 588584

To my knowledge you've done nothing to me directly or indirectly with any malicious intent and for that you're a great human. I do apologize my true feelings about how our minds clash came out in such a hateful way that made you react the way you did. I'm sorry I cannot 'handle' your mind, that is my short coming, not yours.
this is dope

props to @B_A and @Dwayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back