Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. I liked her even tho she hated my white ass cuz least she was consistent, with me at least. And I can appreciate consistency even if it's hating me. I don't like the switchy switchy shit ya know? If you're not consistent ya might just be crazy/trolling. I thought she was a beautiful person with a beautiful mind. I miss her.

I know exactly when the flip with Kai happened. Its when my kid got posted up on the IC in photoshops. Never the same after I went to bed that night after clapping that ass. Woke up the next morning to a thread in donkey asking if you'd hit it. As soon as I read the title I knew was it's about me. Nope. It's screen shits of my 13yr old kid photoshopped into funny/crude pics. They stopped laughing when they realized shit was actually my 13yr old kid. If it hadn't been my kid I would have been laughing and we were, at the funny pics, and OH SHIT at the crude ones and they were deleted like yesterday. So in the end it was funny be she never let go of what I said to/about her. After a while it was for dramatic affect a lols and I 'kept it boring' and let her collect her ethers, idgaf.
this was awful to read

Wait was it real or was it a "draft"

👀

lol wtf is going on
I have part of a draft saved in that convo, I was going to respond there but then thought nah, if I'm gonna say sorry for how I acted, I want everyone to see I am sorry, they too had to read what I wrote...
I think I had more maybe, I'm high so don't fully recall but I cut what I had and pasted it in the thread. Idk if this is what's being referred to. But that's all my aces....as far as I recall.. again, I'm high by this point now...I'm pretty confident tho

Last edited:
Okay yall.

So last week my family caught COVID. My boys went through it and my family this week. She still sick and really can’t do anything and feeling like shit. My mom had it last week and had in the bed for a few days.

I got the vaccine and I been feeling normal since everybody else was feeling terrible. I guess it’s working….

Damn. Glad yall all better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back