Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
bcf862de3404d85de66b8d9b75678f83.jpg
This a new nigga. šŸ˜

Was scrolling this morning and sent an ad for the BMF shit by 50. And I got a stream of thoughts and in it I remember a clip or something by Irv Gotti speaking on how 50 was a cancerous person. That got me thinking about 50 and how In interviews he talks in circles and makes stupid capitalistic and narcissistic points as though they are in depth jewels.

And itā€™s like, this nigga caters to the lowest denominator. You sell fame, death, violence, money, sex, and drugs to idiots that want someone to worship and emulate. I mean thereā€™s skill in what heā€™s doing but itā€™s all obvious moves when you consider his core audience.

So that got me thinking of how corporate America caters to this element of the black community. We are entertainment to them, zoo animals, they want that to be our role in America. Like they wanted the Italians role in America to be Mafioso, and Asians role to be engineers, and etc.

And there is a whole large portion of our community that feeds into that. Roles it into generation after generation of zoo animals. Entertainment to be enjoyed but not dear interacted with. They build their new communities in the black communities. But they donā€™t just tear down everything.

They keep a project building or project community in the middle of all the gentrification. These are the city workers, the hustlers, pimps, hoes, ghetto mind set, this way they can still see the entertainment but keep it bottled up enough to provide enough danger..like some safari shit.

As long as by a whole the impression of the black person is stuck to this ā€œzooā€ that entertains them..every other animal is an animal that was ā€œcivilizedā€ by their society, but has the danger of going ape shit at any moment cause as you can see by whatā€™s been crafted..this is who these people are.

And itā€™s like..all the shit and the reasons they gave to demonize and abuse our elders, all the things they said black people were and the reasons they should have their own door entryways, water fountains, sit in the back of the bus..all the reasons they gave to justify that shit by in large, our community has allowed itself to embody.

There was a point where it was strategically thrusted upon us by government intervention, and evil capitalism. But now, weā€™ve taken the reigns and feed it back to our own as how you get a slice in their society.

When you look at books written in fiction that have different factions and races and shit, every faction or race has distinct things that define them. But this is real life,and we are writing what defines us ourselves as a savage people that victimizes our own in a raise to the top

Was scrolling this morning and sent an ad for the BMF shit by 50. And I got a stream of thoughts and in it I remember a clip or something by Irv Gotti speaking on how 50 was a cancerous person. That got me thinking about 50 and how In interviews he talks in circles and makes stupid capitalistic and narcissistic points as though they are in depth jewels.

And itā€™s like, this nigga caters to the lowest denominator. You sell fame, death, violence, money, sex, and drugs to idiots that want someone to worship and emulate. I mean thereā€™s skill in what heā€™s doing but itā€™s all obvious moves when you consider his core audience.

So that got me thinking of how corporate America caters to this element of the black community. We are entertainment to them, zoo animals, they want that to be our role in America. Like they wanted the Italians role in America to be Mafioso, and Asians role to be engineers, and etc.

And there is a whole large portion of our community that feeds into that. Roles it into generation after generation of zoo animals. Entertainment to be enjoyed but not dear interacted with. They build their new communities in the black communities. But they donā€™t just tear down everything.

They keep a project building or project community in the middle of all the gentrification. These are the city workers, the hustlers, pimps, hoes, ghetto mind set, this way they can still see the entertainment but keep it bottled up enough to provide enough danger..like some safari shit.

As long as by a whole the impression of the black person is stuck to this ā€œzooā€ that entertains them..every other animal is an animal that was ā€œcivilizedā€ by their society, but has the danger of going ape shit at any moment cause as you can see by whatā€™s been crafted..this is who these people are.

And itā€™s like..all the shit and the reasons they gave to demonize and abuse our elders, all the things they said black people were and the reasons they should have their own door entryways, water fountains, sit in the back of the bus..all the reasons they gave to justify that shit by in large, our community has allowed itself to embody.

There was a point where it was strategically thrusted upon us by government intervention, and evil capitalism. But now, weā€™ve taken the reigns and feed it back to our own as how you get a slice in their society.

When you look at books written in fiction that have different factions and races and shit, every faction or race has distinct things that define them. But this is real life,and we are writing what defines us ourselves as a savage people that victimizes our own in a raise to the top
fiddy.gif

Nigga aint even wash his face yet and he on this type of time

you do this way too much. I get a lot of what you saying and 50 is a coon. But that generational zoo shit lost me.

You are seeing the light young man.

and this is why we need to control our own image and push those who are doing right to the forefront.
Whether it be a teacher, lawyer or man doing for and protecting his family. These images need to be shown daily.

anyone going against positive images or celebration of black people is apart of the problem and holds back mental progression in those who can think and only know what they see and hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back