Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that lol
Then you can see how cities build around hoods and have a pocket in the city that treated like safari by people fortunate enough not to have to stay in the epicenter of that. How many college kids or young adults you done met that think it’s cool that they live on the outskirts of some fuck shit. That enjoy the bars in those areas cauSe of the sense of danger?

That shit don’t exist if the animals in the safari don’t exist..so that’s why there’s the generational zoo that exist. I’m not talking about people as a whole, I’m talking about an environment and mindset that breeds repeatedly the same type of self and community destructive individuals for the purpose of being that.

Then you can see how cities build around hoods and have a pocket in the city that treated like safari by people fortunate enough not to have to stay in the epicenter of that. How many college kids or young adults you done met that think it’s cool that they live on the outskirts of some fuck shit. That enjoy the bars in those areas cauSe of the sense of danger?

That shit don’t exist if the animals in the safari don’t exist..so that’s why there’s the generational zoo that exist. I’m not talking about people as a whole, I’m talking about an environment and mindset that breeds repeatedly the same type of self and community destructive individuals for the purpose of being that.

I hear you.

Okay yall.

So last week my family caught COVID. My boys went through it and my family this week. She still sick and really can’t do anything and feeling like shit. My mom had it last week and had in the bed for a few days.

I got the vaccine and I been feeling normal since everybody else was feeling terrible. I guess it’s working….

Glad everyone's ok.

Did they get it before you took the vaccine..........or after you took it?

I see he on his @JohnSmithCAN this morning. I’ll be back.
Nah I’m just getting old and the inevitability of death becomes more of reality and I’m looking around me knowing that I hope I make it to 80 and see some change, which got me feeling a way about current things. Picture that tho..I’m hopping I make 80..when I figured I’d be dead every year I lived until I was 30 and stop thinking like that..then I asked myself shit..I’m still here..maybe I should actually enjoy this shit instead of being so bitter..now I’m 38 and feel like I’m finally crawling out of the bitter..which gives me even more clarity as I look back like..wow..I was apart of that shit too and didn’t even know better

Nah I’m just getting old and the inevitability of death becomes more of reality and I’m looking around me knowing that I hope I make it to 80 and see some change, which got me feeling a way about current things. Picture that tho..I’m hopping I make 80..when I figured I’d be dead every year I lived until I was 30 and stop thinking like that..then I asked myself shit..I’m still here..maybe I should actually enjoy this shit instead of being so bitter..now I’m 38 and feel like I’m finally crawling out of the bitter..which gives me even more clarity as I look back like..wow..I was apart of that shit too and didn’t even know better
I’m gonna be real. I’m not reading all that right now. My eyes still in sleep mode.

Do white people really not wash their legs regularly. I been hearing this more and more lately. Is it true or are black people just being petty? lol

collapse under sudden movements? So when your body does that sketchy shit where you think you’re falling and you quickly grab the bed, the shits just gunna collapse up under you.

217844639_10225063194785121_3248313104122719856_n.jpg

Looks like the inside of our old green Cadillac Seville.

Wish we wouldn't have gotten rid of it.

That thing was like a tank.

Pops used to call it the "Green Machine."

Cadillac Green Machine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back