Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a request to this chick on Instagram to follow her, she sent a request to follow me. I accepted her request and she rejected mine but kept following me. It’s that a break in decorum?
Probably wants to find out more about you or your posting habits before she accepts your request.

This Liver King shit is hilarious.

Young White men out here need guidance and shit. All these older White men coming out of the woodwork to give them guidance and leading them into bullshit.

There are absolutely none none none none none, no fucking man over 30 plus years old with a bulging 6 pack, traps on traps, 18 inch arms, and big pecs that are not taking PEDs.

In the era of people in the fitness industry, telling the truth about taking steroids, just admit you take fucking steroids lol.

Steroids are great lol.

He over here, telling young men to just eat livers and stop jacking off.

Take your steroids, lift weights, look good, fuck hoes.

I was supposed to be on the road moving back to MI. This shit has been the WOAT pack/move experience so far. I'm currently two days behind schedule which means I'm prolly gonna have to take a half-day Monday 'cause I doubt I make it in before 12-1pm that day.

I fuckin hate moving. Shit is always fucked up like this.

21 Savage verse on Jimmy Crooks has to be the hardest verse I think I’ve ever heard him on…..boy killed it

Is it just me or are the subpar rappers since 2017 slowly getting better????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back