Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is though, his lyrics “seen a robber rob a deacon, seen a preacher get caught for cheating”

A young kid listen to that and thinks that “ok he’s saying that he’s seen some bad things happen to people that are supposed to be good and protected and he’s seen people who are suppose to be holy do unholy things. And I believe him, there is no good in this world, fuck the world, fuck life”

Now some young dumb kid running around amped off that when it’s deeper than that. There are no “good” people, anyone can do anything. Both acts aren’t unjust because both acts are committed by human beings. Life is what you make it, not what you see or what happens to or around you, that’s the real.

But that’s not what young men are programmed to think and I know because I was a programmed thinking young man.

good points. I personally think while can’t blame music for everything it definitely impacts these kids today cause they parents and grandparents grew up with that shit. I remember Project Pat saying he rob anyone from preacher to fiend.

Ah damn. I was thinking of trying to send an hdmi signal from one source to multiple TV's without having to run cables.

I suppose you feel the same about wireless audio for surround sound as well?
Wireless audio technology has advanced that it's no problem getting one but wired will always be better

I watched the Ryan Lead interview on the Pivot...

And now I believe more White people, who are on good terms with a Black people, have a few Black friends and shit, should get drug habits, commit and go to prison. It would improve race relations.

Because that seems to make them understand what it is like to be marginalized from direct experience.

Lol like bro was basically like...yeah I knew it was bad being marginalized because I had Black friends but this shit is bad, I don't know how y'all do it. I am used to people kissing my ass and being rich.

Every White man that's cool with Black people and have Black friends seem to understand that after a stint. Their Whiteness has been dirtied up and bruised a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back