Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn mayne, the Jason David Frank, the greatest ranger ever, offed himself.

I fucked with him heavy. Used to watch Power Rangers, smoke a blunt, eat some shrooms and imagine I was with Kimberly.

Rocky and Rambo were the best and worst things to ever happen to Sylvester Stallone’s career

He’ll always be stuck in those roles

He’s not. His acting sucks and even if he made an effort to do something else people just see him as the two movies mentioned
Every actor and actress has at least one movie where they are most known for. That didnt hurt Stallone. He still got stable work after those films. My personal favorite is Demolition man.

Every actor and actress has at least one movie where they are most known for. That didnt hurt Stallone. He still got stable work after those films. My personal favorite is Demolition man.

Being typecast and most well known are different

Yeah I’m sure Stallone has a bunch of favorites from his fans but he was never able to truly expand beyond the image of those roles…dude still made a fortune regardless.

Rocky is still my favorite movie series of all time

Being typecast and most well known are different

Yeah I’m sure Stallone has a bunch of favorites from his fans but he was never able to truly expand beyond the image of those roles…dude still made a fortune regardless.

Rocky is still my favorite movie series of all time
I mean, he couldn't move away from those roles because he didnt have much range. He stayed in action. You dont have to be the greatest actor to do action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back