Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain’t hate….niggas just got their own perspectives on shit…especially when it comes to how much we care about our culture

It’s all love from my end. I just love seeing original shit

Instead of Ariel from Little Mermaid being black…..shit would’ve been even more dope if she had a distant cousin that was black and she was introduced into the story as Halle Bailey

But whatevs…..

So I like watching these middle-class aspiring reality shows like Married to Medicine and Love & Marriage.

These are regular middle aged Black people and shit. Not street people but regular law-abiding citizens with families and shit. Business owners and shit

And they always beefing.

Husbands are beefing, the wives beefing and even the fucking grandmas beefing.

Do Black folk just have a culture of beefing? Cause how you can beef at 40 and shit? You got kids. You gotta go to work. How do the time to beef?

I watch some White people shows like Christy Knows Best and they don't be beefing. The shows with Italians Housewives Of NJ be beefing but they Italian and it don't be the whole family.

Like I never seen Honey Boo Boo swinging and shit over gossip.

bro no it’s a reality show there is no reality show without fake drama you know it’s fake right. Nobody wants to watch normal people on tv.

For White people, the chickens keep coming home to roost lol.

First it was the Euro Jews over Black Americans.

Now it's the whole of Europe over Qatar.

People getting tired of the hypocrispy and the world is becoming more right-wing, people aren't gonna take lectures from hypocritical liberal people and their governments anymore when it comes to certain shit. All you are gonna get is the SpiderMan meme. Good guys don't exist in this paradigm.

The FIFA president, went off on Europe and Europeans. Lol and FIFA is one of the most corrupt organizations to ever fucking exist lol.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino has lashed out at what he described as "hypocrisy" and "racism" from countries moralising about the Qatar World Cup and claimed Europe should be "apologising for the next 3,000 years" for past mistakes.

In an astonishing one-hour monologue that opened a Saturday news conference in Doha, Infantino, who will stand unopposed for reelection as FIFA president next March, took aim at critics of Qatar and FIFA by defending the treatment of migrant workers, saying LGBTQ+ people are welcome and insisting he is still in control of the tournament despite a last-minute stadium ban on alcohol.

"What is sad is that especially in the last weeks, we have been witnessing in some places a real lesson of moral, of double moral [standards]," Infantino said.

"We are told to make many lessons from some Europeans, from the Western world. I'm European. I think for what we Europeans have been doing for 3,000 years around the world, we should be apologising for the next 3,000 years before starting to give moral lessons to people.

Hell nah...not the interracial crackhead Cephus and Reesie!!!😂🤣
1668929720390.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back