Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people use it for their streaming platforms. But its not built to be used for much outside of video games. Not sure why anyone would be looking at it like a multi use, multimedia source eitherway.

Got it. Yeah I ain't buying it. Don't really have any use for it.

He could also say nothing and people will go back to forgetting they exist

LLS you actually took that statement completely wrong. I didn't mean he should literally say that out loud. I meant should say fuck them as far as attending as an award winner and/or performer in the future.

So my dad's cancer has came back. This time it has spread to his liver. He is giving a brave face. He won't show it but deep down I know he is scared. Shit, I'm scared too. Every time we talk, he is telling me what to do or where to find his important documents. My dad always want me to be ready just in case, but you can never be ready when it is time.

So my dad's cancer has came back. This time it has spread to his liver. He is giving a brave face. He won't show it but deep down I know he is scared. Shit, I'm scared too. Every time we talk, he is telling me what to do or where to find his important documents. My dad always want me to be ready just in case, but you can never be ready when it is time.

Horrible to hear. Really hope he pulls through brother

I'll tell you from experience knowing where all his important documents are will help you cause of all the stress that will be on you. That last thing you want to be doing is adding more stress trying to find those documents.

Prayers to your dad man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back