Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my dad's cancer has came back. This time it has spread to his liver. He is giving a brave face. He won't show it but deep down I know he is scared. Shit, I'm scared too. Every time we talk, he is telling me what to do or where to find his important documents. My dad always want me to be ready just in case, but you can never be ready when it is time.
Sorry to hear this, prayers to him.

So my dad's cancer has came back. This time it has spread to his liver. He is giving a brave face. He won't show it but deep down I know he is scared. Shit, I'm scared too. Every time we talk, he is telling me what to do or where to find his important documents. My dad always want me to be ready just in case, but you can never be ready when it is time.

Cousin just passed from cancer a couple months ago.

Sending you strength and positive energy. Hold ya head for your pops g.

I'll tell you from experience knowing where all his important documents are will help you cause of all the stress that will be on you. That last thing you want to be doing is adding more stress trying to find those documents.
Yeah fam. He gave mw everything from his insurance papers to the will and everything in between. And other than the car, everything is paid off. He said I can keep it for myself or trade it in to get something else.

What is PS5 useful for outside of video games if anything?
To add onto what everyone is saying about streaming. The PS5 supports gigabit ethernet and wifi. Most smart tvs only support gigabit wifi. If someone doesn't have great wifi at home but great ethernet then it'd help getting the PS5

Yeah fam. He gave mw everything from his insurance papers to the will and everything in between. And other than the car, everything is paid off. He said I can keep it for myself or trade it in to get something else.

I know you get what I mean when I say it's good you already have those things in order. When going through those times. It's really the little stuff already being taken care of or knowing where documents are at that helps the most because it's less stuff for you to do or ask someone to do and have worry about if they are doing it or not.

Last thing I'll say is give yourself space and time away from everybody and I do mean everybody to deal with it however you see fit when that time comes.

I know you get what I mean when I say it's good you already have those things in order. When going through those times. It's really the little stuff already being taken care of or knowing where documents are at that helps the most because it's less stuff for you to do or ask someone to do and have worry about if they are doing it or not.

Last thing I'll say is give yourself space and time away from everybody and I do mean everybody to deal with it however you see fit when that time comes.
This is really important for me. When my mom past, it came as a shock. I was stuck for awhile. I don't think I really process everything until after her funeral.

This is really important for me. When my mom past, it came as a shock. I was stuck for awhile. I don't think I really process everything until after her funeral.

I got shit coming up on 20 yrs I still ain't processed or grieved. I just kept pushing.

Take that time like you said it's important.

I would like to see a athlete or entertainer go on a show and only answer questions or have dialogue with only one host cause the other hosts be on bullshit. Then let it be known why they ain't rocking with them.

Everytime I look at my pay stubs and see my total gross amount...then my net pay...it reminds me how much I DESPISE freakin taxes!!!

I support taxes, but yeah, I don't even both looking at my gross. That will hurt your feelings. Only good thing is if they are busting you over the head big time every check, you should at least get a nice refund back.

Lol this guy Sam Bankman-Fried was running a poly cult disguised as a crypto-exchange. That ugly ass CEO he was fucking was talking about how polyamory should be a hierarchical relationship arrangement lol.

This short doc is hilarious. Trust your money with a crypto poly cult bruhs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back