Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it’s the texture? I feel like you’re being a bit dramatic.
Where’s the drama coming in? I’m telling you the difference in the foods you just brought up and neither of those were fed to slaves so I really don’t know why you brought it up lol

Your ancestors looking at you like damn Czar choosing to eat that for breakfast?!

Someone is going through a hard break up next door

playing old school R&B music (dru hill, mint condition, & Jodeci) while play Call of DutyModern Warfare (gun shots, bombs, tactical shit)
Ok I'll ask... why did you create more accounts? Were they banned?

Are you trying to get banned? Lol

This nigga has said whole black sections of cities need to be blown up and this is who you all decided to entertain in a conversation about grits?

Saw that shit a mile away for what it was
bait.gif

Where’s the drama coming in? I’m telling you the difference in the foods you just brought up and neither of those were fed to slaves so I really don’t know why you brought it up lol

Your ancestors looking at you like damn Czar choosing to eat that for breakfast?!

It’s ground up corn bro lol like to me it literally does not matter where it came from. You’re just being anti black. Is watermelon slave fruit? Like bro you gotta read more this is weird.

This nigga has said whole black sections of cities need to be blown up and this is who you all decided to entertain in a conversation about grits?

Saw that shit a mile away for what it was
bait.gif
Anywhere where there’s infrastructure in place that can’t be fixed unless you start fresh needs to be blown up

You making it racy for your narrative lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back