Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember they fired a girl I was training wit while I was on break. Didn't know until I got the email notification. Lol

At first they had me doing an easy ass mail job for 2 and a half years. Then someone quit from the trial team and they basically told me that I either join that team or I’m fired. I didn’t see the need to be on that team so I was looking at other jobs. Lol at thinking I’m gonna all of a sudden work hard at a new position with no raise. My printer at home wasn’t working and some of these jobs required me to fill out an application the old fashioned way and I was too cheap to go to FedEx to print them out so I sent them to my work email and changed the subject line and printed them out. At that point they were monitoring my emails and fired me on Halloween 2018. It is what it is

🤷🏾‍♂️

Lol don’t send an email if fired in training that’s doing too much

Aye NO fuccs was given. Lol!

As soon as I came back from break...my training manager was like

"I know you probably saw the email. Sooo I think we're gonna go head and start the on the job process of your training".

1. I never liked grits

My mom, aunt, and grandma used to have fish and grits Fridays a lot as a kid and way more as a teen. I used to just grab a lot of fish and salad, no grits for me.

2. Do you guys feel icky or backed up when you have not had your daily #2 in the toilet (shits)? I feel so backed up and it’s like I gotta release one before heading out the house. I don’t even like exercising without dropping a log in the river.

Were you one of those kids that used glue sticks as chapstick in the 1st grade????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back