Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's funny how American pop culture is pure shit and Hollywood is a cesspool of mediocrity, recycling characters and stories from like 50 years ago that people already know, that we are rewatching.

Lol can't even tell me an American movie that pushed the envelope from the last 20 years. Probably can't even tell me an American movie that did numbers that isn't some superhero bullshit.

The last great American movie is probably Django.

I agree with the sentiment that re-creating non black characters as black is lazy and an awkward cry for attention

Let Asian people make a chinese version of “Shaft” or a white version of Foxy Brown and watch how the black community reacts

I agree with the sentiment that re-creating non black characters as black is lazy and an awkward cry for attention

Let Asian people make a chinese version of “Shaft” or a white version of Foxy Brown and watch how the black community reacts

We won’t care and we shouldn’t these are drawing not whole shows. It’s like asking for new comics not realizing these are fan fiction at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back