Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tia Mowry got married, had kids, kids got raised, got a divorce and said her marriage was a success because she "graduated" from her marriage and it was a great experience.

Lol get married for what, for what, for what.

Marriage today is between friends that like to fuck each other and get along lol.

Shame.

Last edited:
Tia Mowry got married, had kids, kids got raised, got a divorce and said her marriage was a success because she "graduated" from her marriage and it was a great experience.

Lol get married for what, for what, for what.

Marriage today is between friends that like to fuck each other and get along lol.

Shame.

Apparently, she looked at marriage as something to do to raise kids. That's not exactly a bad look.

Egypt was a wild place. I would never drive there. It is literally get in how you fit in. I didnt see any traffic lights. The lane paint was not respected . scooters thinking they way weigh several ton just cutting cars off. Pedestrians dont have right of way. They basically playing real life frogger.

Also, they are big time hustlers. They dont know what personal space is. My first day at the pyramid, dude was trying to sell me a head wrap. I said no. He didnt take no as an answer. Then he tried to force the head wrap on me. I kept telling him I wasnt interested. They did that to all the tourist there. The women sellers were grabbing womens hands and started painting designs on them even after being told no. Once they were done, they asked for money. The kids are ruthless as well.

Everyone expects a tip as well. If you go, bring small bills. Went to the museum, dude outside charging people to use the restroom. I noticed he didnt charge the locals.
Their money is very volatile. Their currency changed every day. They rather the american dollar cause it is way stronger.

Last edited:
When I tell you then Egyptians are true huslters, look at this pick. We are on a big ass cruise boat on the nile river. Cats were pulling up to our boat on paddle boats trying to sell us stuff. I took this outside of our room.

20221111_110536_HDR.jpg

Also, since we were black, there were a few egyptians that said "I love Obama". Like that was gonna get us to buy from them. Or they call us cousin. Called a few of the women nubian. Lol, they all had a similar script they went off. You begin hearing the same open liners after a while, just to get you to buy something. At a certain point, you just give money to have them leave you alone. At least some did. After a while, I learn to dont give eye contact, ignore and walk fast. They left me alone. I bought my stuff from the guys who didnt hassle me.

Last edited:
Egypt was a wild place. I would never drive there. It is literally get in how you fit in. I didnt see any traffic lights. The lane paint was not respected . scooters thinking they way weigh several ton just cutting cars off. Pedestrians dont have right of way. They basically playing real life frogger.

Also, they are big time hustlers. They dont know what personal space is. My first day at the pyramid, dude was trying to sell me a head wrap. I said no. He didnt take no as an answer. Then he tried to force the head wrap on me. I kept telling him I wasnt interested. They did that to all the tourist there. The women sellers were grabbing womens hands and started painting designs on them even after being told no. Once they were done, they asked for money. The kids are ruthless as well.

Everyone expects a tip as well. If you go, bring small bills. Went to the museum, dude outside charging people to use the restroom. I noticed he didnt charge the locals.
Their money is very volatile. Their currency changed every day. They rather the american dollar cause it is way stronger.

Was it similar to this here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back