Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go bald I think …. Currently on a zoom meeting…. I leaned forward and saw the middle of my head on the screen

shit looked like a lake in the middle of a map…. I’m finished out here lol

You gotta take that finasteride and rogaine and that shit will go back to normal. Go to Hims.com and get the spray.

I been on all types of shit to keep my locks.

I feel bad for brothers these days because barbers be spraying that bigen and bullshit ass edge ups. By the time a Black man who doesn't wear his hear long realize his shit going, 50 percent of his hair is gone.

I see young brothers all the time with they shit retreating and I be telling them that shit gonna go in 4 years and they don't believe it lol.

I ain't going bald, I'm on all types of shit.

You gotta take that finasteride and rogaine and that shit will go back to normal. Go to Hims.com and get the spray.

I been on all types of shit to keep my locks.

I feel bad for brothers these days because barbers be spraying that bigen and bullshit ass edge ups. By the time a Black man who doesn't wear his hear long realize his shit going, 50 percent of his hair is gone.

I see young brothers all the time with they shit retreating and I be telling them that shit gonna go in 4 years and they don't believe it lol.

I ain't going bald, I'm on all types of shit.

I dare you to post a picture of the top of your head.

PAUSE!

I lowkey wish I saw Kendrick Lamar live when he came through but I hated that Big Steppers album so much, I told one of my shorties I was thinking about going.

She was like, "Why would you go to the concert if you hate the album?"

I was like, "Because he's a legendary artist..."

Then I looked at tickets. I only sit front row and all front row seats were gone when I got interested. I don't know how people go to events and sit high up and don't see shit.

I should've went to the Pimp a Butterfly Concert, one of the best albums ever.

Oh well.

I saw my son Abel this year.

Gettin' real tired of Facebook blocking video sharing outside of FB. Had some really funny ass shit that I've been trying to post only to have to delete the shit 'cause FB ain't allowing linking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back