Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh in the army married an army chick. They get married and have a kid. They go to Korea and of course, like 80 percent of women in the military, she gets turned out by a simp lord. And of course he decides to break the family up, my killing her husband. She goes along with it.

I told my nephew when he went off to the Navy, all military women are for the streets and 80 percent of military dudes are simps and will kill behind some pussy. You fuck with women off base and you'll get fine. You hang out with men off base you'll be fine. But you fuck around these motheruckers, you gonna fuck your life up.

It's crazy. My girls are starting to get to the age that they are asking about social media and I don't want this or along the same lines be their intro to social media.
And niggas were trying to roast me when I said I’m tired of being bombarded by booties soon as I log in social media not understanding the kids got the same access as you do.

And niggas were trying to roast me when I said I’m tired of being bombarded by booties soon as I log in social media not understanding the kids got the same access as you do.
Probably need to change some settings so you don't see that stuff. Even then though I'm not sure if you wouldn't. They'll tag the explore page and a bunch of others to get their content everywhere

MLK has to be the most misunderstood figure in American history because he's the most politically useful in our modern era.

Shit is sad.

I got YouTube on as background noise at my job and a BBC doc came on about the New Mexico prison riot. Nigga, you talking about hell on earth. They were killing people in some of the most craziest ways.

@Mugiwara no City what are your thoughts on the Kenwood mansions? U grew up over there right ?
Super 🔥. I'm actually looking to get into something over there by next yr. I'm over there every weekend

But the couple homes I've been into were outrageously gorgeous and the area imo is one of the cities best. You got a lot of campus security starting to roam further into Kenwood. Cottage starting to look like something nice. Dope spots where the 4-4's and the 4-5's used to stand. Went to a Grown Folks Story across from Just Turkey....shit was hard as fuck and everyone had a good time

Being that its right off the lake, easy traffic going in either direction( north or south) and its getting quieter I can see more ppl pumping money into the area.

If you got a chance to grab some real estate, do it now

Super 🔥. I'm actually looking to get into something over there by next yr. I'm over there every weekend

But the couple homes I've been into were outrageously gorgeous and the area imo is one of the cities best. You got a lot of campus security starting to roam further into Kenwood. Cottage starting to look like something nice. Dope spots where the 4-4's and the 4-5's used to stand. Went to a Grown Folks Story across from Just Turkey....shit was hard as fuck and everyone had a good time

Being that its right off the lake, easy traffic going in either direction( north or south) and its getting quieter I can see more ppl pumping money into the area.

If you got a chance to grab some real estate, do it now
Yea we are looking at the north shore in about 2 years ( everyone is acting like the Purge is coming to the Chi)

I’m just bugging cuz I just left my new clients crib on 48th and that shit is massive

just tripped me out driving past these cribs for a good chunk of my life and now mixing it up w the owners of these homes

it’s a few for sale signs in the hood though

Eldin Ring and GOW are on my list to get. I was gonna wait til I finish Forbidden West...but I might have to complete my cypha sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back