Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most frustrating things about this job is the regulars you don't like.....

They confuse my professional for acceptance. Like I would LOVE just for one time to catch them outside of work, so they can see how I act when I'm not at work....

I’m assuming this is the bar/restaurant position?

You being sarcastic or...

Africans been going to war with other Africans since the beginning of time

Africa was never some paradise land

Our own African ancestors sold us as slaves to the white man…niggas watch Roots and think white people just came along whistling songs and kidnapped us and nobody noticed

Let them niggas beef….every nation is built on blood and birth

Our own African ancestors sold us as slaves to the white man…niggas watch Roots and think white people just came along whistling songs and kidnapped us and nobody noticed

Y'all standing on this? On a black web?

Y'all standing on this? On a black web?

It’s the truth…regardless of color

Africa is a land of MANY nations….you think they all loved and cared for one another or you because you’re brown-skin and came/come from a brown-skin legacy?

Last edited:
Wait hold up... is Stephen Spielberg the greatest director of all time and there's nobody else even close?

This shit just dawned on me.

The word "best" is way too subjective...

For one.... There's way too many genres of movies to call any director the "best ever"

What if your favorite genre is horror? Romance? Spielberg is great at special and practical effects, hrs excellent at suspense..... But that's not all there is to movies... So I mean... Best will always be subjective

The word "best" is way too subjective...

For one.... There's way too many genres of movies to call any director the "best ever"

What if your favorite genre is horror? Romance? Spielberg is great at special and practical effects, hrs excellent at suspense..... But that's not all there is to movies... So I mean... Best will always be subjective

For the record, I said "greatest". Spielberg isn't even my personal favorite but I just realized his record as a director is kinda unfuckwitable

For the record, I said "greatest". Spielberg isn't even my personal favorite but I just realized his record as a director is kinda unfuckwitable
Again, in what regards?

Jurassic Park is my favorite speiberg movie.

Scorsese >>>>>

Bruh nobody wants to hear that shit we get countries fight having a dismissive attitude towards genocide is a whole other thing. Nobody said Africa was paradise so that’s irrelevant.

Bruh nobody wants to hear that shit we get countries fight having a dismissive attitude towards genocide is a whole other thing. Nobody said Africa was paradise so that’s irrelevant.

Nothing I said was meant to be “dismissive” either

Stephen Curry, Tom Brady and Naomi Osaka being sued along with FTX.

Good, hopefully this will get celebrity out of people's finances.

A Black biracial trans teen shitted on their White dad at his funeral because he was a Trump supporter and posted it on TikTok.

I always tell parents, don't be the type of parent whose children are waiting for them to die lol. Ain't no such thing as unconditional love. Lol, be careful what you believe and stand for.

Read about the Cultural Revolution in China in the 60s and how the kids turned on their parents.

These kids in the West know they don't have a future and they are gonna turn on their parents.

"What you are is a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, Trump-loving, cis, straight white man. That is all you will ever be to me," a TikTok user by the name of Saginthesunforever said in the video. As of Wednesday, November 16, the video, which was posted November 6, has over 1 million views.

In another video which included more of the individual's speech, the user can be heard saying "Dad, please know that while I am grateful and highly aware of all that you've given this family, I still don't miss you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back