Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would just like to take a moment to say fuck livenation and ticket master

Fans trying to purchase seats for Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour, which went on sale this morning, were irate at Ticketmaster for long waits, technical glitches and outright site crashes.

Some compared it to The Hunger Games. Overwhelming demand from the same fans who had rocketed 10 songs from Swift’s most recent release Midnights to the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 — a first-time feat in the chart’s history — caused what Ticketmaster characterized as “intermittent issues with the site.” Potential ticket buyers complained of waiting hours with little to show for it. Others said they were being automatically logged out without being allowed to complete their purchases

Rolling Stone reported that “As of 11 a.m. on Tuesday, the site was experiencing major issues, with fans either completely logged out or in a queue 2,000-plus people strong that appeared frozen.”

One famous Millennial echoed decades-long calls for legal action against the service.

House Rep. Alexandra Oscasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter this morning, “Daily reminder that Ticketmaster is a monopoly, it’s [sic] merger with LiveNation should never have been approved, and they need to be reigned in. Break them up.”

A fan added context to the Congresswoman’s call by replying with a photo of Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard on Capitol Hill in 1995 reminding that “@PearlJam were aware of these monopolistic practices back in 1995. They even testified before congress regarding the issue.” The group at the time also filed a complaint against the ticketing giant with the U.S. Justice Department and tried to set up an alternate ticket-buying channel.

Real shit tho why dont u just simplify the process by making the church an ig or facebook page and just go live from there off ya phone? Fb if yall wanna save the lives and watch it during the week. You said yall in the boonies so the 5 viewers will appreciate it regardless.

Funny that you say this cause its exactly what I was thinking and what I suggested originally but niggas dont dont be listening..

I literally suggested everything that you just said first after she asked me for my advice and she still wanted to throw money at a camera and all this other shit. So eventually I was just like fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back