Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.. I dont know I been thinking about it and i might just buy another camera with my own funds and swap it out. It aint like they gonna notice. If they do ill just tell em it was a donation from me

i could get a better one n keep the shitty one for myself 🤷🏾‍♂️ but idk for sure yet..
Bruh send that shit back in the aluminum foil it came in

And people act like us Black Americans are mutts and mongrels - pure animals and we can't trace who our enslaved ancestors were. Like we can't determine who the fuck is who. Who been here and who ain't. Who came on a boat and who came on a plane.

We about to know everything and god bless America when we do because some motherfuckers gonna be mad and turn shit up when that wealth gap hit hard and motherfuckers can't ignore it. Teenagers and twenty somethings find out they ain't got no future. Thirty somethings and forty somethings gonna find out they gotta work until they die with sky high debt they never gonna pay off. The old folks die homeless in the streets.

Motherfuckers gonna be in them history books, learning about where they come from and who they great great great grand daddy belonged to.A in't gonna be no choice.

Eh.. I dont know I been thinking about it and i might just buy another camera with my own funds and swap it out. It aint like they gonna notice. If they do ill just tell em it was a donation from me

i could get a better one n keep the shitty one for myself 🤷🏾‍♂️ but idk for sure yet..
They can write off a new cam. They can also do a donation drive for a better one.

thats good of you.

but why would you take that on yourself to buy it if theyre taking in donations and possibly have a budget to do it properly?

You giving your time already manning the camera and audio already and probably helping in other ways... just dont get taken advantage of bruh. That's all I got.

Appreciate the advice fam

After reading this I think I'll just tell em straight up that the camera is ass and if they want to stream services then we gonna need to invest in a new one

Lmao i love when a nigga fire off a funny ass shot and then all the other niggas who been waiting to say something tag along

Can you do a fundraiser and get one of those big thermometer graphics to meet your 300 dollar goal? A raffle? Maybe a put on a show?

Did you ever see Breakin 2, Electric Boogaloo? Pretend that church camera is your community center.
Lmao aye @TonyDubbz how bout you host a bake sale? Now is ya time to shine and get a nice redemption story

Appreciate the advice fam

After reading this I think I'll just tell em straight up that the camera is ass and if they want to stream services then we gonna need to invest in a new one
Real shit tho why dont u just simplify the process by making the church an ig or facebook page and just go live from there off ya phone? Fb if yall wanna save the lives and watch it during the week. You said yall in the boonies so the 5 viewers will appreciate it regardless.

With all the shit going in….I’m going back and watching interviews…..Nick cannon went out bad. But I get it…..he has employees to pay and kids to feed.
but that’s also the problem.
certain people are trapped by fame, money and responsibility……

I still stand with Kanye, kyrie, and chapelle

So Charles County, MD just took the spot over PG County as America's richest black county. I'm not sure whether that's surprising to me or not.

That came out a few months to a year ago. I was surprised at that to be honest but ain't no big deal either. Charles County still doesn't have a lot of the things that PG county has in terms of entertainment and shopping options. Charles County is much cleaner though and that shit matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back