Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon Musk is so weird, at the same time he is a good example for all CEO’s to see how all their “initiatives” would actually work with out the buffer zones of middle, and lower management.

How many times have you went to meetings that are preaching new initiatives that are counter productive and everyone is now supposed to act like the company has turned over a new leaf?

Once the meeting is over and the reality of real shit kicks in. Your boss is like, “just do what you been doing”. The bosses doctor reports to make it seem like initiatives are working, upper management and the EO’s pat their selves on the back for their great work in sending their “initiatives” down the pike and pay themselves handsomely for being hard working geniuses.

Meanwhile the reality is what it always has been, the front line and middle and lower management is what makes it all happen and makes the company go. Elon is showing all these people the real cause and effect when there is no filter and idiot EO’s actually have complete control.

They are over confident, wildly ignorant of how their companies actually function, and absolutely stubborn when they need to change course.

This is a lesson that they all should learn but won’t, but I’m still loving watching it happen.

Remember when I said all black sitcoms be basically sharing the same storylines

im watching the living single episode where Regine joins the choir

which is basically the same storyline as when Urkel joined the choir

I think the Fresh Prince had a similar episode too

Remember when I said all black sitcoms be basically sharing the same storylines

im watching the living single episode where Regine joins the choir

which is basically the same storyline as when Urkel joined the choir

I think the Fresh Prince had a similar episode too
Every time you post i have to remind myself you not a black American lol...

You have my vote for foreigner of the year over @Inori this year for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back